Chapter 5

3rd Point Of View

"God why won't this work?!" Y/n yells. She was currently in the little hotel room, smashing the card against the edge of the bed. "How could I be so careless? Talking to an assasin?! I could die now that he threatened me!!!" Y/n freaked out. Her guess was the card brought her here and now she just wants to get out.

"Whats the problem? What did that card do to you?" A very familiar voice filled you ears. You slowly look over to the opened window seeing Illumi tilting his head to the side.

"Please don't kill me I promise I won't bother you anymore I will never trespass your home ever again I promise just please don't kill me," Y/n said really fast on her knees now acting really dramatic like she is.

"I'm not gonna kill you now get up," illumi puts a finger under her chin lifting her head up. Y/n stands up being cautious of his moves. She goes towards the bed and sitz down. Illumi follows that action. When they first met, he wasnt able to touch her, but now he can so he can do whatever he wants. "I am not going to kill you. I only came because you haven't came to visit me anymore.." Illumi says as his head faces the floor.

'Why would he want me at his house? I declined his offer and he says he was gonna kill me, now this?! God he's confusing' Y/n thinks. She takes a deep breath and says," please go home. I declined your offer. Please don't kill me. I'm not even part of this demiension! I'm trying to get home, but this stupid card won't let me," she says as she slams the card on the floor.

"What do you mean you are not from this Dimension?" Illumi asks as he tilts his head, his black hair covering a little of his eye. Y/n explains what happened from the moment she found the card. "Let me see that card," illumi demands as he puts his hand out. He inspects it when she hand it over. "Well to me it looks like a hunters license," Illumi says.

"Whats a hunters license?" Y/n asks. Illumi tells her how it's useful for the black market and stuff like that. "Hm, well, I feel like it's the only way I can get back home. Do you think you can help me," Y/n asks with hopeful eyes. Illumi stared at her e/c eyes. He couldn't help but get lost in them. He didn't notice he was staring until Y/n snapped him back to reality. " Heyy you still there?" Y/n asks while snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"Yes I will help you," he says with his stotic voice.

"Yesss thank you some much you dont know how home sick I have been!" Y/n gives Illumi a big hug. Even though she doesn't like her mother much she still missed her siblings. When Y/n hugged Illumi, he immediately grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back.

"Don't ever do that again," Illumi says. He didn't look threatening though. You could see his pale cheeks were kinda red. Y/n just nodded really quickly.

"Uhm so anways, why are you here in the first place?" Y/n asks.

"You didn't come visit my house anymore. It was sorta lonely. Killua is starting to drift away from me ever since Alluka was born. I just wanted to see you I guess," Illumi says as he looks away. Y/n makes an O face while listening.

"Okay I'll tell you what. How about you come visit me instead of me going to your house. Its just that it takes so long for me to get to the tree and im scared your parents are gonna see me and kill me!" Y/n says saying the last part loudly. "That is if you are okay with it though," she says again. Illumi looks at the ceiling as if he was thinking. Then her looks at you.

"Yes I am okay with that. But one day can you come to my house? I want you to meet my baby brother," Illumi says.

"Yes of course I'll come," Y/n says with a little smile.

"Okay then, I'll see you tommorrow then. Don't worry I'll try to keep you company as we find a way to get you back to your dimension," Illumi says smiling a little. He can't help but smile.

"Thank you,"Y/n says. Illumi goes to the window and climbs out.

Illumi Poing Of View

To find Y/n I had to lie to my parents. I had never lied to them before. I dont really feel bad though. If it was for Y/n then it was worth it. I dont know why I feel like this though. I always feel warm inside. It must be cause shes in a terrible place with no air conditioning. Yeah that's probably it. Poor thing. I think shes...what's the word? It was like porage? Nvm. Iget back home to see my brother outside the training room ready for training.

"ILLU! I don't wanna do this again! It hurts!" Killua whines, grabbing onto my leg and sliding down while begging again like the day before and the day before that and so on.

"Kil, you are the successor of this family and I am your older brother. I have to do this so you can become a good leader for the next generation," I explain to him and I stoke his head.

"Hm, okay," kil says as his head drops and walks into the training room. It seriously hurt me to see him like this, but I have no choice. After I train him I walk out the room. Killua is behind me with more bruises than before.

"Illu, can I please sleep with you tonight? Last night I had a nightmare that Alluka was takes away from me," kil says as his big blue eyes sparkle. I couldn't say no to the face he was giving me.

"Yes I am fine with that. Let's go shower first. I'll take one first since your injuries are not that bad. I am really impressed by how strong you are now Kil. Once I tell Father, he will be happy too," I tell him feeling like the best older brother.

"REALLY?! Yayy then can you buy me chocorobots?" Kil says with a big smile.

"As much as you want," I tell him. He gives me a huge grin. "Alright, you can wait in my room while I shower. Just dont touch anything," I tell him.

"OKAY!" he tells me with the captin hand thing while standing straight.

Timeskip

"Kil it's your turn," I yell from the inside of the shower. As I walk outside the door into my room, I see something I didnt want to see.

"Whose this pretty girl?" Kil asks as he points to the painting on the huge canvas next to my bed.

Okay that's it for this chapter 👍