Chapter 14

Y/ns pov

* Beep Beep Beep *

God it's time to wake up. They bed felt so cold and felt lonely. I turn around to feel if Illumi was there but I couldn't feel him.

"Illumi turn your alarm offf," I said with my eyes still close. No response. I opened my eyes and grabbed Illumies phone that was sitting right next to my ear. I turned his phone on to turn the alarm off and in the reflection of his phone, I see bug eyes looking at me with A PILLOW RAISED? "ILLUMI," I stood up to stop him but he swinged and fell backwards back on the bed.

"Got youu," he smiled. I least he's smiling..

"I hate you," I told him, burrying myself in the bed again.

"No you don't and get up. I ordered breakfast. When it comes we eat and go search till night," he said, picking me up in the blankets and throwing me on the other bed," now get up lazy ass." Rude.

Timeskip

We ate breakfast which was really really good and got dressed for the search. I wore my jorts and tank top again (I love jorts guys ) because God damn it was hot on this island.

"Let's start with one pin at a time. We'll start with the closes one which is," he stopped and did a whole 3 60. He then pointed to the beach again," should be at the beach. Let's go." He said, walking forward.

We ended up finding a hunter under the sand. They made a whole bunker thing down there. We asked for their name but it wasn't our target. This continued the whole day.

"Illumi we already found enough hunters cmonnn Let's go back," I told Illumi who was now walking while grabbing my wrist because I was 'slowing him down' I wasn't tired. I was just bored as hell.

"No. We have 6 days to do this. This can be our last one though. We just need to follow this path up this little hill and see where it leads us to.

We walked the path which had colorful bricks to step on and it lead us to a farm. The farm was a baby pink color and had horses outside. It was very clean too. We walked to the door and knocked. No one answered.

"Let's go through the back," Illumi said, walked towards the back where the horses were. Once we got there, a boy was there. He looked a little older. And oh my lord bro looked like Timothee Chalmet.

"Can I help you?" The boy asked. He was wearing a white tank top with black long pants. He had beautiful black hair and very deep gray eyes. Not as beautiful as Illumis though.

"Um yeah. Can we explore here? We know there's a hunter here and we really need to find them. We are here from the hunter exam," I told the boy. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Yes I heard you guys are looking for them. Take a look around," he said, staring directly at me. Hmmhmhksmfj I think I might die right here. I kept staring at him until Illumi hit my head.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yell at his face. He just ignored me and walked to a horse. What is he doing.. UHH

"Illumi why would you stick your whole hand in that poor horses mouth," I asked in discust. Again he ignored me. He kept his hand in the horses mouth and he seemed to pull something then boom. The horse tuned into a human girl which I do remember seeing was one of the hunters.