Chapter 20

🫂

Y/ns pov

He's trembling..

I look over at him in the elevator and see his bangs covering his eyes but I can see the tears. I don't feel like this is a dream anymore. We walked out the elevator him slowly following me to my room. Once we got there I grab his hand and slowly bring him to my bed. I sit down but he stays standing and looks at me.

"Can I touch you?" I ask him. He needed comfort more than I did. He slowly nods his head and I pull him into me. He immediately hugs me again and breaks down. I rub his back In comfort. "You're okay. I won't leave this time I'm here look," I pull his shoulders back so im face to face with him and smile. I pull his hands to my face," see."

"What happened? How are you still alive?" Illumi asks staring deeply into my eyes. I get more comfortable an so does he in the bed under the sheets after taking our shoes off of course. He's laying on my chest now.

"Okay lemme see where to start," I say trying to remember all the events that happened before 'dying'

"So you know how this Chrollo guy killed me right," I say slowly. I feel illumi nod his head. "So he's a nen user. He has this group.." I try to say but Illumi cuts me off.

"I know. The Phantom Troup. Back then it was a little group but they have added members. They are more known now,"Illumi says in his low voice.

"Wow. Well they really are powerful.." I say slowly. "Chrollo took my nen ability and put it in his book. Then boom I died I guess. But I didn't really. I got transferred to my real world. I thought this and you were all in my dreams but I got a letter. It said 2 I gave you 4 you've gained or something."

"Whats that mean?" Illumi asked moving his head to a pillow so he can see me. I did the same so we face each other.

"I'm given 2 years to stay here I believe. And iv gained 4 years since I couldn't stay here for 2 years meaning I originally had 2 years to wait to come back," I explain. I'm not that smart but it makes sense.

Illumi nods his head against the pillow. "You still have your nen?" He asks.

"I don't know. Once I got to my world I couldn't use it. I arrived today by the way. A hunters license was mailed to me and all of this started coming back to me. I rubbed the card and boom I'm here," I say. Illumi hums.

"I'm glad you're here Y/n. I didn't notice how much I missed you until I saw you today,"he says moving to me and hugging me. "Iv never cried like this with anymore before.."

"I don't remember you being this touchy Illu~" I teased him and hug him back. He pulled back and gave me a -_- look.

"If you want me to stop then say so," Illumi said turning his face away 'offended'

"No no come back," I say hugging him from behind and smiling at him. I can see him smile a little. "Come on, let's catch up on each other's life's," I tell him moving his body to face me. Sadly his normal expression was back and so was his personality.

"Okay," he sits criss cross on the bed now. I do the same.

"Soo did you pass the hunters exam without me," I ask.