Chapter 21

🌀

Y/ns pov

'Where am I?' I ask looking around. Once I turn around I see..

"ZAYN?!" I shot up from bed and look around. 'Aw no zayn :,('

"Whose Zayn?" I look down and see Illumi rubbing his eyes trying to wake up.

"Aw I'm sorry Illu did I wake you," I say laying back down and rubbing illumis watery eyes from yawning. Illumi glares at me.

"Yes and I was having a good dream for once," he says sitting up. "And who's Zayn," he looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. I gasp and sit up quickly.

"You really don't know who zayn from One Direction is?" I say in shock. Illumi shakes his head.

"They are like the BIGGEST boy band out right now. I got their posters and everything and I'm going to see them with Tracy next week!" I say with a >< face. I then remember how the time works. "Well, in two years," I look to the side annoyed. Illumi then pulls me from under my arms into his lap.

"You don't have to worry about a boy band when you have me for 2 years okay?" He says firmly. I quickly nod and look away embarrassed. 'Damn with no hesitation too'

"What do you know about singing?" I ask playfully and get close to his face. He then gives an evil smirk.

"I can show you if you'd like one of these days," he says getting extremely close to my face. Our lips are so close together.

'Was that supposed to be a dirty joke or..' I question.

"Sure! Yea whatever," I look away again. 'This ain't Illumi for sure this a skin walker or something'

"Quit looking away are you embarrassed of something?" Illumi asks as if he didn't just make a dirty joke, grabbing my chin and making me face him. I'm sweating all over now and probably red.

"Quit it," I say slapping his hand away. "You know what you're doing," I say giving him a glare. He gives me a smill and tilts his head.

"What do you mean darling?" He asks getting closer to my face.

"Ight that enough I'm out,"I try getting off his lap but he just pulls me back in and kisses my cheek.

"Im just kidding Y/n. Let's go eat breakfast and plan our day. Happy birthday by the way," he says getting up and putting his purple jacket and shoes on. 'So he can joke now huh' I think getting up and putting on my shoes. Once I got to the door he instantly intertwined our hands and lead the way.

Timeskip

"What do you wanna do now Y/n?" Illumi asks he after we had breakfast at some restaurant. I think for a second.

"OH! I want to get new clothes. Iv been wearing these jeans and Tank top ever since yesterday," I say looking at my outfit.

"Okay. I haven't told you yet but your style has improved after those ugly jorts from when we were 12," Illumi said. I gave a fake offended gasp and touched my heart with my free hand.