Chapter 23

I'm back again sorry for no update but I'm back in school and im I'm lazy to write 😔but I still wanna finish this story and want it to be successful so I can write a kurapika story next cus yes. Okay enjoy and vote ples.

Y/ns pov

3

2

1

"WHOAAA!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I throw my cap up in the air. Finially I have graduated medical school and can be a nurse. Tracy wraps an arm around me.

"Oh my gosh we finially made it. I'm go a miss all the night parties and stuff," she groans, tilting her head. I pat her head.

"But hey at least no more studying," I comfort her. She smiles and nods.

"Hey what are you gonna do about him," Tracy points at my situationship from college, Myles bruner. I turn to look at him and see him putting his hat back on. He sees me looking at him and gives me a little smiles and starts walking towards me.

"Shit, trace hide me!" I whisper yell panicking.

"Where in my underwear? No can do signal if you need help though ima go get some punch," she whispers back pointing at the table with beverages and snacks.

"Hey Y/n," Myles starts saying.

"Hi milo.." I give him my lame smile.

"Where do you plan to work at after this?" He asks me as he grabs my hand and guides me to a corner so we have privacy.

"Hmm I'm thinking about *random hospital* " I tell him. I see him frown a little after I tell him this.

"Oh. Im planning to go to America," he says looking in the distance. He had such beautiful light brown skin and big curls. His eyes were green too and were my favorite thing about him. My eyes widen when he says this.

"Wow.. that's really far away," I say looking at the floor.

"Yeah. I guess no more smoking or.. you know," he looks back smirking at me. I feel red after he mentions the amount of times he'd come to have sex with me. He would always ditch me after though. My eyes go back to looking at him, head still down.

"Yea I guess. Soo, last time I'm seeing you?" I ask turning to him completely now. He turns to me and holds both my hands and leans down to my ear. His hot breathing makes my shiver and he notices. He laughs and straightens this back.

"You crack me up y/n," he says chuckling, covering his smile.

"Be quiet, God you're annoying," I cross my arms and look away embarrassed. I then feel him wrap his arms around me.

"I'll pray this isn't my last time seeing you. Goodbye for now," he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. He walks away and leaves me standing there a blushing mess.

"Sooo how'd it go," I jump as Tracy suddenly appears behind me.

"He's moving to America.." I say looking down. Tracy pats my shoulder.

"It's okay. Plus, arnt you forgetting that," she pauses and leans towards my ear. "The Hunters Card is supposed to arrive at this time," she whispers quietly. My eyes widen at how I had forgotten. I turn to Tracy, my jaw dropped.