Chapter 1:- True Feelings

After the incident with Hōsen and my perfect score in math, There are no incident or event that happened but I'm not wishing for it. Currently there are no unusual things happened in school and it's been a month after our last special exam, so I'm expecting one in this week or next week. 

Currently, I'm walking towards our classroom. After I entered, the unusual gazes from weeks ago have decreased. Well it's only normal since I got a perfect score in the hardest (probably) Math exam in the year. Even Sakayanagi only scored 91 points.

I sat in my chair and find my seatmate gazing at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said and she immediately averted her gaze but look she look at me again.

"Well, I have something to ask is that okay?" Matsushita said which I immediately nodded.

"What is your relationship with Karuizawa-san?" 

So she isn't convinced inthe explanation I gave few months ago. (Vol 11.5 Matsushita's suspicion if you're wondering).

"What do you mean? We are just partners in crime."

Well that's half true but since I'm planning to reveal our relationship maybe it's  not a good thing to hide it but we still need to hide it.

"That's your answer? I know there is something between you two but I will not dig any further for now." 

For now? Well no matter how many times you ask that's my only answer.

Chabashira-sensei arrived and our class went as usual.

Timeskip

It is now 6:59 pm and I'm at my dorm. Today is quite tiring after morning classes. In lunch, Horikita dragged me along with the class pillars namely, Hirata and Kushida. We discussed various things about classes and some problems about our class unity. Then after the class, Horikita stood in the podium discussing about unity shi- err our class unity. 

After that, I hang out with the Ayanokouji group. It is more tiring than our usual hangouts. On our way, I met with Ryuuen and called me 'Monster' which I received some questions in the group. (Let's just say Keisei and Akito are present in the T-rex coronation) Keisei and Akito chuckled when they heard what Ryuuen said. Well I know they misunderstood why Ryuuen calls me a 'Monster'. After that, we arrived at the cafe and talk about trivial things. Then Haruka went shopping and drag us. Why?, because we are the ones who will carry every stuffs that she buys. 

*Ding Dong* 

Interrupting the flashback, my doorbell rang.

Oh She's here. 

I immediately opened the door and saw Kei.

"Come in". I said 

She immediately took of her shoes and sit in the bed. 

"Tea or Coffee". I ask her 

"Tea".

I then prepared her tea. Few minutes passed and the tea is now ready. 

"Here." I said giving her the tea.

"So what do you want to talk about Kiyotaka?" She asked curiously.

"Kei let's break up."