Chapter 6:- It's starting

"Yamauchi?!!!"

The whole class D of course me too couldn't believe it. I mean who can?

Now, this is unexpected. I thought once a student gets expelled then... Bye bye.

"Ha-Haruki? Is that really you?" Ike and Sudo asked.

"Kanji! Ken! I miss you guys!" Yamauchi said.

"Yeah me too. I'm happy to see you". Sudo said.

"Who is that?"

"He's the person we expelled remember?"

"Oh! now I remember".

Wow the three idiots is now complete.

"Wait. Does that mean the school brings you back?" Ike said

"Hahaha looks like the school realized my worth!". Yamauchi said proudly.

"Don't assume too much, Yamauchi. Ike, your question will be answered once you all get in the bus. First, As I said earlier Find a partner". Chabashira-sensei interrupted the heartwarming (nah not a bit) reunion.

Suddenly Kei hug me very tight. Thankfully nobody noticed it.

"Kei? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Preventing them to partner up with you". She said.

"I will only partner up with my girlfriend you know". I said

"Then that's good! Let's go and get our bags". She said.

She lifted her bag and I noticed it is heavy.

"Let me lifted it". I said.

Of course I'm not trying to be a cool boyfriend. I'm just helping my girlfriend since "it's pretty normal in a relationship" -by Internet sensei.

"Is it alright? your bag seems heavier than mine". She said

Well that's because I bought everything in my room (of course there are exceptions).

"Of course I don't want to see that my cute girlfriend struggling". I said which make her blush.

"Tha- That's not the time for that idiot! Come on, let's go". She said grabbing my arm and dragging me.

After a while, everyone seems to find a partner and waiting outside the bus.

"Let's start by doing a roll call. After your name is called, go inside the bus with your partner".

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka".

"Here". I said and Slowly walk with Kei towards the entrance.

"Karuizawa-san are you his partner?". Chabashira Sensei said.

"Yes". She said and quickly go inside the bus with me.

Yamauchi seems like he wanted to asked something but interrupted by sensei.

"Next-"

"Kiyotaka let's seat here". Kei said pointing the seat in the middle.

"I don't want to attract attention so let's just seat in the back". I said. She pouted but immediately agree.

<Timeskip>

After everyone got in,

Yamauchi approach me and said.

"Ayanokouji you thought you can expelled me? Hahaha too bad the school itself wants me".

Everyone suddenly turned to us to find who said it.