Chapter 4:- Strategies

<Kiyo POV> 

Few days passed after Kei and I revealed our relationship. Most likely everyone in the class accept our relationship and didn't bother to ask if I'm blackmailing her or not. Today in the Karaoke bar with Horikita, Yousuke, Kei, Kushida, and Sudo. This meeting is about our class strategy. 

"Horikita-san how are we going to take this exam?" Kushida asked.

"I think we should take this exam as class. I know that this is an individual exam but we also need to make sure no one drop outs." Horikita said

"It will be very hard but it is the right choice." Yousuke said followed by us agreeing.

"Sensei said that we are going on a trip like the mixed training camp right?" Horikita seemed for confirmation.

"Yes." Kushida said.

"With all of us here, I want you all to help every student in our class who are physically and academically weak. We need everyone to help each other. We cannot abandon the weak. Even though they are weak I'm sure that they excel at the other thing." Horikita said.

She really grows even though it's a copy of what I said last year, I'm surprised that she still remember that. 

"You can count on us Horikita-san." Kei said followed by Yousuke and the others. 

As we talked about who teaches who and who helped who. Our meeting reached its end. As I about to leave...

"Ayanokouji-kun I want to talk with you."

I look at Kei for confirmation and she nodded. She knows that this is for class and Horikita is not the one who will be interested in things such as love.

Everyone leaves leaving us alone in the room.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked 

"What are you going to do?" She asked me 

"I don't plan on holding back that's all." 

"Then what will you do if our classmates find out that you are holding back?"  

"I will leave them to you and I'm going to take the first place." 

"Are you serious? Can you beat Koenji? Nagumo-senpai is also there, and some Kouhai whose abilities are unknown." She asked 

"If I take the first place, Don't ask me with those annoying questions again

I said with a cold tone that made her scared for a seconds. 

"I-I understand, that's all you can leave." 

I then left the Bar leaving Horikita who is currently packing her things (Notes and pens) that we use in the meeting.

<Class A>

"Hime what are you going to do about the exam?" Hashimoto asked.

"Take the exam alone and if they're expelled it means they're useless pawns fufufu" 

'Cruel as always' Hashimoto and Kamuro thought

Everyone in the class A heard that and some both physical and academically weak are scared that no one will help them if they're in the bottom 5.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. 

Ichinose's class will use the same strategy of Horikita while Ryuuen will use Sakayanagi's