Chapter 7 part 2

Now I will tell why Ichinose doesn't have a crush/love on Kiyo. The class B might fall apart. I will not explain since it's a pain. they will fall apart and will have two factions. Kanzaki will lead the class but the half of the class will still follow Ichinose. I also want to make the four classes + third years + first years + white room to fight each other. 

_____________________________________________________________________

After the instructor leave, everyone take a look at the paper

_________________________________________________________

Read the schedule for the whole week carefully.

6:00 am - Wake up

6:00 am - 7:00 am - Preparations (Breakfast, Take a bath, etc)

7:00 am - 7:30 am - Morning exercises

7:30 am - 10:00 am - Academics

10:00 am - 10:30 am - Break

10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Academics

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch

1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Physical Activity

3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Event

5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Free Time

6:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Dinner

7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Bath

8:00 pm - sleep

Reminder.

If you're late, we will reduce your Exam Points.

Sleep are not included. You are free to stay awake until 3:00 am. After 3:00 am, If you are caught awake, we will reduced your Exam Points.

_________________________________________________________

The schedule is different from the usual schedule for White Room students. If I remember, the only break is the 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm free time. But it's only 30 minutes. We will do a task for the next 30 minutes. They might be careful since they're not White Room student. If something happened to them the White is to blame.

The students spent their time by chatting with their friends. Some students are chatting about the exam. While some of them are betting who will placed higher in their group. While me... I'm alone. Earlier Kei want to stay with me but I said it's better if she chatted with her friends. There is also Horikita who wanted to talk to me but same as Kei, I refused. I gave a reason that she should talk to Hirata or Kushida if it's about the exam.

*Clap* *Clap* The instructor clap his hand to gather information. Everyone suddenly turned their attention the instructor who clapped his hands.

"Your break time is over. We will give a tour inside the white room. Please wait for a while". The instructor said and left again.

"I wish our room is big."

"Me too."

"I hope there is——"

While everyone is telling their thoughts, I'm wondering if white room changed. I hope nothing changed.

Soon, The instructor return with a paper on his hand. Probably the route for the tour.

"Alright we will go by class. Class 1-A will be the first one." Instructor said

<Timeskip>

"Class 2-D please form a line and come inside." The instructor said.

"Alright"

"I'm excited"

After we entered, We see nothing but white.

"It's all white."

"Even the ceiling is white."

Murmurs can be heard but the instructor just ignore them. It's usual to act this way if it is your first time visiting this facility.

"First, we will go to the rooms where you will stay." Instructor said as he pointed his finger at the ceiling. Meaning it's above. "To identify your room, just look at the flash cards beside the door. Let's go."

After we arrived, the instructor suddenly speak. "You can go and look for your room here. I will give you time to place your bags in your room. After you finished please return immediately."

As I look for my room, I noticed that this placed didn't change not a bit. I finally found my room and it seems like I'm the only one in this room. The others have two or three roommates but for me, I'm alone. That's good though.

After a while, we returned in the hallway. The instructor check if everyone is here.

"Seems everyone is present. Let's continue."

We continued to roam in the facility. My classmates looks delighted that the facility is very good. There are Cafeteria, Classroom, Pool, Gym, etc. It looks perfect. But the instructor didn't go in the ground floor. The floor where white room students train. The floor where hundreds to thousands children die. The floor where everyone suffered.

After the tour, the instructor give us freedom to do everything we want. Some students are roaming, some head back to their room, some talk to their friends and ETC. I returned to my room since there is nothing for me to do. But-

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Are you there?" Someone called me.

"Yes I'm here."

"Your father want to see you right now. Your father is in his office."

"Yes I'm going."

I expected this but this is sooner than expected.

I arrived at the room and knocked.

"Come in."

Once I entered, I recieve a terrifying gaze for average people atleast.

"Please make it brief."

"I see then——" 

End 

___________________________________________

This is a bit rush since I'm itching to write their 'Training' in the white room. So expect that next chapters will be rushed.