Chapter 5:- Surprise

Today is the day before the exam starts. Mostly everyone is resting since they know the exam will be hard. I'm also planning to sleep earlier than usual but before I sleep I just want to tell some interesting things that happened in this week.

Firstly, The Ayanokouji's group reaction about Kei and Me.

"Kiyotaka-kun, I want to be the one to tell it." She said

"Sure flashback-chan" 

<Flashback>

"Kiyotaka, I know this is rude but why her?" Keisei ask me it looks like he is not happy about our relationship.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Don't play dumb, I know that you realized that Airi have feelings for you. So why did you choose that girl? She's arrogant and very annoying." He said. 

"Keisei, calm down first I know he have reasons." Akito said to make the atmosphere somewhat calm. 

"Thanks, Akito. Keisei I know Airi have feeling for me but answer me, Who will you choose a person that loves you but you have no feelings for her? Or the person who loves you and you also loves?" I asked him.

"Of course I will choose the person I love if he/she loves me too. But how did you two become so close even closer than Airi to make you love her?"  Keisei asked. 

"We started talking at the Zodiac exam and time passes we realized we have feelings for each other so this Spring break we began dating." I said and ask him a question. "And Keisei I know that you hate her but, do you know the reason why she needs to act tough? Do you think that the Karuizawa Kei you know is the real her?"  It seems like he understood what I meant.

"Does that mean she's hiding her true self?" He asked me while still shocked since he hate the person without knowing her.

"Yeah. And I will no longer answer questions about that since its not my place." Seems like they understood.

"Then let's go back to the topic, Kiyopon I already know that you know about Airi's feeling. Now I understand why you always want to avoid the topic about Airi's feelings and your feelings. Also don't worry about Airi I know she will recover. It might take some time but she needs to face the reality."

"I'm sorry about judging her Kiyotaka, I also want to congrats you two." Keisei said apologetically. 

"Kiyotaka-kun congrats I hope you invite her to hangout with us." Akibro said.

What's with those Congrats why does it sounds like were engaged, not like I mind it. 

"Sure, I will invite her sometimes." 

<Persent>

So that's what happened. I'm also surprised that Airi recovered in just one week. I thought it would take her two to one month but it seems like I underestimate her. Moving on, Kei reported to me that Nagumo's lackeys are following their group. I also take a countermeasure about that. I filmed how those boys followed her and her group and reported it to the teachers. Reporting it to Nagumo will be useless since he will not going to take an action in this incident. The teachers warned those boys who are following Kei and if they did it again, they'll be expelled. I'm also sure Nagumo will no longer send another pawn since it will become obvious that Nagumo is behind it if they get caught again.

Next, One of the idiots of class A Machida, said that I threatened Kei to date her. Of course no one believe that since Kei herself is telling that nothing like that happened with full determination. Machida keeps telling it until Sakayanagi silenced him. Then, In the gymnasium after our P.E,(Every 2nd year are present there) Hashimoto asked me about dating Kei and after I answered he shouted "As expected of King dating a cute girl" then every guys except the immature boys yelled "King" "King" "King" leaving girls confused about it.