Double surprises - Chapter 2 -

y/n = your name
n/n = your nick name
M/n = your mother's name
L/n = your last name
Ms/n = mrs. afton's name

Didn't proof read this, also it's just a filler lmao. It doesn't even make sense.

tw: none

-------------------

1972
"Mommy, mommy! I've made a new fr-"
"Not now Michael. Can't you see I'm busy?" His mother scoffed at her child's rude behavior.

"But mom-" the boy got interrupted by his mother once again, who was starting to get frustrated.

"Excuse me M/n, i have to talk to my son for a minute." she excused herself as she grabbed the four years old's arm and dragged him far from the lady.

"Afton! What did i ever tell you about interrupting me when I'm talking? I didn't raise you like this! I'm extremely disappointed in you."
His mom tried to keep the tone down to not alert anybody near them.

Michael rubbed his arm, apologizing. His smile disappeared and got replaced by a frown. He followed his mom who went up to the other lady and started talking again.

"so, mrs. L/n, could you maybe repeat what you said right before my son interrupted us?"

His ears perked up and he smiled at the mention of that name. He looked up at the older woman and hesitantly tried to get her attention once she finished talking.

"Mrs. L/n?" he asked, quite scared of his mother who was glaring at him. He knew she wouldn't go easy on him at home.

"Yes darling? What is it you need?" She smiled kindly, his eyes glowed in admiration towards this woman. She seemed much better than his own mother.

"do you know y/n?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Why, yes i do know her. She's my daughter."
As soon as that was said, he jumped up and down in excitement.

"Do you mind me asking how you know her?" She asked sweetly, looking at the little boy which was filled with joy.

"She's my new friend i was going to talk about to mommy!".
M/n awed, she glanced at his mother who seemed kind of ashamed.

"Well, what do you think about coming over to our house so you two can play? I'm sure my little Y/n would love to see you honey!" She proponed.

"If it's okay with you, Mrs. Afton" She added afterwards.

"Oh yes! That would be a great idea!" She chuckled.

"Then come on darling, let's go." M/n smiled at young boy, internally squealing at the fact that her daughter finally found a friend which, she thought, would be her best friend forever.

-------------------

1973
"Mike!"
He jumped, frightened, almost falling off his bed.

"N/n! What are you doing here?!"

"Well my parents brought me here because your parents had to talk with them and then to us." Her eyes shined as she mentioned the last part.

"They also said that it's a surprise!" She kept on rambling about it, excited to know what the surprise was gonna be.

He didn't hesitate one moment to jump out of bed, grab her hand and dragging her to the living room where the elders were.

He let go of your hand after seeing both couples staring at you two.
"Hi!" you had to break the silence.

"Kids, could you please sit down?" William asked the children and chuckled as they obviously were excited.

"Me and Ms/n have something to tell you. Have you children noticed any changes on her?"

You shook your head, not noticing anything that particularly stood up. Michael, on the other hand, replied. "Yes, mommy's tummy grew a bit!"

William ruffled his son's hair "Good job Mike, you know what that means?"

This time, you both shook your heads, oblivious.

Mrs.Afton then spoke up, slightly annoyed but tried not to show it.
"It means that you, Michael, will have a little sibiling!"

Michael's baby blue eyes glowed in excitement, more than they were before.
"Yay! N/n we will have someone else to play with!"
Y/n smiled happily "i can't wait!".

Your father jumped in the conversation. "We also have another thing to say."

Both of you turned your attention towards him. "We will all go on vacation together!"

You ran and hugged his leg while Mike did the same to his other leg, smiling and giggling, thanking all the adults multiple times.

William studied them and smiled slightly.
'These two are something else...'