Not so peaceful start - Chapter 3 -

y/n = your name
n/n = your nick name
L/n = your last name
Ms/n = mrs. afton's name

tw: verbal fighting
short chapter

———————————————————

“Now that you made me notice, your mum's tummy is a little bigger than before!” you said while walking along your friend towards your house, with his mother following behind.

“Yeah! I can't believe I'm gonna have a little sibiling! Can you imagine that?!” He retorted happily smiling.

His blue eyes glowed in admiration and joy, they complemented his tanned skin. His brown hair fell gently on his face, almost caressing it.

You chatted for a while until you arrived at your destination.

You noticed another car was parked in front of your house. It was a really nice and what seemed like expensive model.

The window rolled down.
“About time you three arrived. Let me guess, you kids waited for Ms/n?” A voice which had a rich british accent questioned.

Michael giggled and nodded, immediately going to his father while his mother scoffed.

“It's not true! These two brats made me wait.” she retorted, whispering the semi-insult quietly but not enough to not reach William ears.

“Kids, please go to y/n's parents and get ready. We'll leave soon.” he looked at the children with kind eyes and flashed them a sweet smile.

They obeyed and went away. You didn't question it, your innocent mind going elsewhere, on the other hand Michael knew too well what was about to happen.

'Doesn't mum understand that daddy doesn't like when she says bad things about me or n/n?'

~~~

“Brats, huh?” he asked now leaning against his car.

“You can't tell me the contrary! They both are. End of discussion.”

“You are acting like a child, perhaps you are the brat.” He stated, his voice had a hint of annoyance.

Mrs.Afton was stunned by his sudden statement. He had never dared to bad mouth her.

She was furious. Not only at her husband but also at her child. It was all their fault, Michael ruined her relationship with William.

They never had an issue but then he fucked it all up.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Look ms/n, i don't wanna discuss this right now. Stop being a bitch to the kids. What kind of mother are you? I better not hear anything of that sort coming out of your mouth or else...”

Taken back, she stayed quiet not wanting to worsen the situation.
She looked at her husband, almost glaring at him.

Their conversation was soon interrupted by laughter and your father's voice calling them both.

They turned their attention to the other couple which was putting away the luggage in the back of their car.

William sighed, “Alright kids, now-” “Can I go with n/n parents?” a small voice broke the man's sentence halfway.

He looked at his son before sending an apologetic look to your parents.

“I suppose you could, if they accept of course.”

“No worries William, it will be our pleasure. Your son is a sweetheart and i'm sure they will find a way to pass the time. Am i right darling?”

Your mother answered, knowing perfectly their couple issues. She glanced at the kids who beamed at her affirmation.

“Alright then, we will see each other there. Have a nice journey” ms/n retorted, wanting to get away immediately.

You bid your 'goodbyes' and hopped into your parents' car, in the backseat.

“Okay kids, ready for the adventure?” Your father looked at you with a grin.

“You act like a child” Your mother laughed.

Soon enough, you were on your way to your next destination.