Henry on the way - chapter 4 -

Y/n = your name
N/n = your nick name
L/n = your last name
MsA/n = mrs. afton's name
M/n = your mother's name
F/n = Father's name

Wholesome moments with the dads, random ass things. Is it cringe? Absolutely. Do I care? Not at all.

Not proofread
———————————————————

"Look at them, so cute!" a deep but sweet voice woke you from your slumber, along a pair of hands touching your cheeks.

"Okay, i think that's enough." the voice of your father made you flutter your eyes open.

You almost jumped from your seat, seeing the face of the man who was basically squishing your face.

You regained composure as you smiled happily at the guy before you.

Blondish hair, a growing beard and those pair of honey eyes which were defined by rectangular black glasses. He was short compared to the other adults present there and he was buff but not too much.

"Uncle Henry!" He chuckled softly at your exclamation, embracing you without making you uncomfortable.

You tried to stop your movements as soon as you saw an head on your shoulder. Glancing to your side, you noticed Michael was still asleep.

William gently woke him up, picking him up from the car and letting him stay in his strong arms. Your father copied his actions only to let you down on the ground.

Michael gasped seeing him before smiling widely "Hen!".
He received a glare from his mother but this time, he didn't let her ruin his mood nor his father's. He jumped down his father's grip and walked to where you were standing.

"It's good to see you both kiddos. You have grown a lot" He crouched down to your heights level giving you a warm smile.

"Alright, who wants to go on an adventure?" William said trying his best to sound like a pirate.

Michael let out an excited squeal "Father is a pirate?! You never told me!"
He chuckled and rambled on "Well, a pirate has to keep his identity a secret, doesn't he?".

"Now, don't you want to seek treasures, lad?" The boy eagerly nodded, who knew his father was the playful type?

"Hop on then!" He picked up Michael and let him sit on his shoulders, taking him by surprise.

You just looked at both smiling widely. "May I join the adventure, captain?" a deep voice questioned.

William grinned making the other chuckle "why, of course captain Hen"

It was now your turn to be picked up by non other than said Henry.
Michael laughed and so did you.

"I'm tall now! Look daddy, I'm taller than you!" you threw your hands in the air, slightly afraid of falling, while your father turned around to look at you and let out a fake gasp.

"Oh goodness! You have grown so much already!" You giggled.
"Captain William, can he join us too?"

"Of course! The more the merrier. Seems like we are complete. Off to the adventure!" William exclaimed before walking off somewhere, followed by the other two men.

———————————————————

"He's so childish sometimes, i can't believe i married him" MsA/n rambled on while your mother served her a cup of tea.

"I'm sure he's doing it for the kids, he's very good with them." Your mother tried to reason with her, taking a place next to her on the couch.

"I don't know M/n, he seems like he cares more about that kid than me!" She took a sip from the cup.

The other woman sighed, looking around the room before speaking.
"F/n is the same as William, if you are worried about him being special."

Michael's mother took a deep breath. "I'm thinking of divorcing him."

Your mother almost spat what she was drinking out but fortunately didn't.
"MsA/n, you're pregnant! You can't leave your husband!"

"I know but –" she sighed deeply. "I have a confession to do...please do not think of me wrongly."

———————————————————

"Oh c'mon F/n, please it's for the sake of the play!" Henry pleaded your father which was very unhappy with what Michael suggested. William just laughed at the two 'bickering' while you both stood there confused.

"Mr. L/n, you married her mum so why can't I marry Y/n?" Your best friend asked pointing to said friend.

William gave a smug grin to your father which looked abruptly shocked. Henry gave thumbs up to the kid.

"It's not how it-" F/n began but was interrupted once he saw Michael on his knees in front of you, as Henry was instructing him like he was a dog.

"There you go buddy, now all you have to do is ask her the magic question."

"Henry don't you even dare, she isn't allowed to have a boyfriend until she's 15." He hugged you protectively.

"But isn't that what people who love each other do?" you asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well yes but-"

"Alright lads, we probably should get back" William said before things got out of hand, once again putting on the pirate voice.

And just like that, you all went ahead back to the big house.

Henry and William snickering while your father just glared at the two.
They did act like children but they didn't absolutely care whenever it was just the three of them.

You and Mike were still confused from the previous act that was going on but decided to not question it any further and just went on with a random conversation.

'What a day, huh?'

If only you knew what was going to happen next.