TEASER?

This is a very short snippet of the chapter 9 that I wrote back in June. I'm not sure if i will finish this story, I might just delete it and make a new one. I hate how fast paced and confusing it is

———————————————————

You didn't exactly know how it happened. You didn't exactly know how you got to this point, you just did.

Growing up wasn't really as fun as the television showed.
Especially teenage years.

Why did it go the way it did? Couldn't you stay like you once were?

“Tsk, watch out.”

His shoulder bumped onto yours, slightly pushing you backwards as you passed through that school hallway.

You just rolled your eyes, scoffing at his behavior, glaring at him as he laughed with his friends.

“Hey, you okay?” You jumped startled by the voice, quickly averting your gaze towards the source.

The boy in front of you chuckled. “Sorry n/n, didn't mean to scare you, scaredy cat.” He grinned at the dumb nickname he gave you. You glared at him, lightly punching his shoulder in a friendly manner.

“Looking at him again, huh?” he followed your gaze, noting you were once again staring at Michael.

“Shut up, Alex.” another voice said as a hand was placed on your shoulder, you looked at the blonde girl next to you, her dark blue eyes sparkling with her usual happiness.

“You both are so mean, especially you Madelaine. ” Alex whined, his dark brown hair fell on his pale face as he crossed his arms and turned around, his green eyes still visible from your view.

Alex was the kinda guy who would have girls all over him if he wasn't so reserved. Whenever he spoke, his italian accent was very highlighted, especially when he was mad, nobody could take him seriously when he got upset.

Madelaine rolled her eyes at the whiny guy. "Stop acting so dramatic, I swear"