NEW BEGINNINGS

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything The fanfiction is just Adopted The Httyd Franchise and Books belongs to Dreamscape and Cressida Cowell.

'Thoughts'

"Speeches"

"Aliens/Supervillains"

{Telepathy}

"Yelling and Exclamation!"

"Whispering and Silent Yelling!"

"~{Communication}~"

[Scripts]

( Flashback )

🎶Singing🎶

"-( Foreign Language )-"

"OC"

{Announcement/Narrator}

CHAPTER 2. New Beginnings

Heather was feeling terrible. Her back hurt and she could feel her muscles were stiff. The last thing she did was go to sleep, so being in an upright position was strange. She opened her eyes slowly, and bit back a yelp. She was in a strange room of some sort, with a big rectangular box in front. But what surprised her the most was that she was not alone. There were 8 other people with her, and only one was a woman. Nevertheless, Heather knew how to defend herself so she was confident she would be able to fight them, should it come to pass. She looked at her neighbor and noticed he is not much older than she is. In fact, he was probably the youngest after her. He looked a bit familiar, but couldn't place it where she saw him before. Her neighbor slowly opened his eyes to stare at her with confusion.

Dagur could not understand how he managed to escape from his father but he was grateful for the condition. Until he realized he was in a strange room. And there was a girl, oddly familiar, looking at him with caution. He grinned:

"Hey, how are you doing?"

The girl did not answer immediately. It looked like she was unsure whether to trust him or not, but decided to do so.

"Fine. What are we doing here?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. What is your name?"

"I am Heather. And you are?"

"Don't you recognize me? I am Dagur of the Berserker tribe." He said with a smug look on his face. He dropped it when saw that his companion was unimpressed. "Now, while I enjoy talking to you, do you mind telling me what in Valhalla is going on here?"

"I don't know myself. I found myself in this room just like you did. And there are several others also in the room."

Dagur decided to look up and saw 7 other people. None of them looked familiar. At least his father was not here to annoy him.

Alvin woke up with a battle cry, nearly waking up everyone. He blinked slowly, trying to understand what was going on. Did Stoick do it to him? The first thing he notices is a couple of teenagers looking at him. He decided to ignore that for now and punched Savage, who woke up immediately.

"Yes sir, the order will be completed, sir. Eh, what was the order again?" The said man asked right away." Wait, where are we sir?"

"And how am I supposed to have any idea, Savage?" Alvin asked angrily.

"Sorry sir, my mistake." Savage replied with a sheepish smile.

Throk woke up to the sound of a yell. He saw that he was in some room with several other people, many of whom he did not recognize. Wait a minute! It was Ryker Grimborn! And someone else similar in appearance nearby. Having also looked to his right, he saw his queen! He had to protect her from those 2 dangerous men. He tried to wake her up.