What your Searching For

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything The fanfiction is just Adopted The Httyd Franchise and Books belongs to Dreamscape and Cressida Cowell.

'Thoughts'

"Speeches"

"Aliens/Supervillains"

{Telepathy}

"Yelling and Exclamation!"

"Whispering and Silent Yelling!"

"~{Communication}~"

[Scripts]

( Flashback )

🎶Singing🎶

"-( Foreign Language )-"

"OC"

{Announcement/Narrator}

Chapter 6. What you're Searching for/ Romance in the Air.

Everyone was looking excited. What would happen?

"Do you think we could switch places, Fishlegs?" Astrid asked as fast as possible. Fishlegs understood what was about to happen and wanted to help her out. That, and he did NOT want to be stuck in between a love triangle. How did Hiccup get 2 girls to vie for him? Unbelievable. At least he will have a Meatlug in the future. And Ruffnut. Ugh.

Hiccup noticed Fishlegs switching places with Astrid and his face got hotter. He was sitting in between two pretty girls! He would squeal if he was not supposed to protect his reputation. Not that it was really high.

[Toothless runs over excitedly to greet Stormfly]

HICCUP: Afternoon, m'lady. Where have you been?

Hiccup got something stuck in his throat as he started coughing, gasping for air. The teens could only smirk. Astrid was fighting her blush.

ASTRID: Winning races. What else? The real question is... where have YOU been?

HICCUP: Avoiding my dad.

"Nice to see that, after 5 years, with so many changes, your relationship remained the same." Gobber said sarcastically. Villagers could only laugh.

Deadly Nadder noticed that she was...playing with the Night Fury? Surely that is impossible? Night Fury had no friends.

ASTRID: Oh, no. What happened now?

"You see? Still the same." Gobber added. Stoick only glared at his friend.

HICCUP: Oh, you're gonna love this. I wake up. The sun's shining. Terrible Terrors are singing on the rooftop. I saunter down to breakfast, thinking all's right with the world and I get; *Imitating Stoick* "Son, we need to talk."

Berkians were laughing at Hiccup's amazingly good impersonation of their chief. Stoick looked red in his face:

"Come on! I don't talk like that! Gobber, tell him!"

"Nah, Chief, I think he got you pretty much spot on." Was the reply from the blacksmith.

The teens were all laughing the hardest, Hiccup in particular. He was bold in the future! And he liked it!

"Wait, Terrible Terrors sing?" Fishlegs asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I thought they were worthless. They are the size of my..." Tuff said before receiving a punch from Astrid. No one wanted to hear what he was about to say.