MEET AND GREET

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything The fanfiction is just Adopted The Httyd Franchise and Books belongs to Dreamscape and Cressida Cowell.

'Thoughts'

"Speeches"

"Aliens/Supervillains"

{Telepathy}

"Yelling and Exclamation!"

"Whispering and Silent Yelling!"

"~{Communication}~"

[Scripts]

( Flashback )

🎶Singing🎶

"-( Foreign Language )-"

"OC"

{Announcement/Narrator}

A/N: I hope you liked the adaption so far. the first part of intermission is done. Now the AC come in. For those who don't want to read it, skip it till Toothless/Hiccup scene. I hope you liked my character development with Hiccup, Toothless and Stoick. Stoick is happy to see his son handle the dragons, but he thinks Hiccup enslaved them. Hiccup is revolted by this very idea, and the sense of pride and happiness made him more confident and stronger mentally, something he lacked in HTTYD until he met Toothless. Ergo, a rift between a father and a son. Anyway, AC part. Enjoy.

CHAPTER 4. Meeting New Guests.

Dagur was the first to enter the snack room. Run into, more like it. He wanted to see the dragons. Especially the Night Fury. He was not disappointed. There it was, standing next to Hiccup.

'They already bonded!' Dagur thought.

"Hello, Berk! Dagur the Deranged is here! The son of the Chief of the Berserkers! But you already know that, don't you, Stoick?" He smiled sinisterly, earning a glare from an unhappy Stoick. Dagur was unsure whether the Chief was unhappy at his arrival, or something had happened before. Probably both.

Trader Johann was next to enter. He had no qualms with Berk so was not worried of a hostile reaction. That, and he was hungry.

"Hello, Berk! I missed you so much!"

Some Berkians, indeed, looked happy to see him. The Chief silently nodded towards the trader, which the latter took as a positive sign. Sparing a glance at the Night Fury and Hiccup, he went immediately towards the table where several of the villagers surrounded him, hoping for more of the stories.

Alvin and Savage were next. If Stoick was unhappy to see Dagur, Alvin's appearance was...something. It looked like Stoick was about to explode. Gobber looked shocked and moved closer to the Chief in case the latter needed him.

"Ahhh, Berk. 'aven't seen ye in a w'ile. So, Stoick, 'ow are ye doing?" Alvin asked with a sneer.

Stoick was about to show him the stars of Valhalla when a voice rang around the room. "No fighting. Only talking. You don't want to face a possible Demi God like being now wouldn't we?"

Both men looked at each other threateningly, before sighing. The battle would have to wait for a while. Going against all-powerful demon was stupid. Alvin and Savage decided to approach the table, which was already clear of many, with trader Johann deciding to stay away from a dangerous zone and staying in another corner of the room. Some villagers still followed him, listening to his stories.

Viggo and Ryker, as well as Queen Mala and Throk entered together. No one at Berk knew anyone here, and the visitors were none the wiser. They did, however, look at Hiccup and the Night Fury. Ryker looked disgusted, but Viggo still looked thoughtful. He could not shake the thoughts that something terrible had happened to his business. To him, even.