Blindsided Part 1

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything The fanfiction is just Adopted The Httyd Franchise and Books belongs to Dreamscape and Cressida Cowell.

'Thoughts'

"Speeches"

"Aliens/Supervillains"

{Telepathy}

"Yelling and Exclamation!"

"Whispering and Silent Yelling!"

"~{Communication}~"

[Scripts]

( Flashback )

🎶Singing🎶

"-( Foreign Language )-"

"OC"

{Announcement/Narrator}

Chapter 7. Blindsided Part 1

[Opening theme is played]

"Was this a Night Fury...on a moon?" Gobber asked.

However, teens were already geeking out over their own appearances. They did not look as old as in the movie, but still! And what was that place? It looked nothing like Berk! Looked cool, though!

"Hiccup, what was that strange device you were holding? And why did you say it "changes everything"?" Fishlegs asked. Some vikings leaned closer hoping for an answer. Hiccup could only shrug and reply:

"I would love to know an answer to it, too."

"Wait, so you DON'T know an answer to it? Was it a trick question?" Tuff asked. Ruff only backed him up.

"Yeah, yeah, wait, let us think. Hmmm, nah I got nothing. Tuff?"

"Me neither. So what is the answer?"

Other teens could only groan. Heather asked Hiccup. "Are they always this smart?"

Hiccup could only laugh at her remark. Finally! Someone who knew the value of sarcasm!

"Well, I, for one, think that I looked Ah-mazing there. What would you say, Astrid?" Snotlout asked. Astrid rolled her eyes. Tuff decided to pitch in.

"Snot-man, I am afraid you have not watched the FUTURE well enough. Astrid is Hiccup's wife. Or is it a bride? Fiancee? Girlfriend? Mate? Other ha..." He was interrupted by an angry Snotlout.

"As if! Astrid is clearly trying to make me jealous by going after my cousin. It is okay, babe, I understand."

Astrid was nearly breaking by this point. Heather noticed the blonde girl was about to murder him and came to her (and his) rescue:

"Look, Snotlout, right? How many times does she have to repeat it? SHE. IS. NOT. INTERESTED. If she likes Hiccup!" Future couple blushed at the words. "Then that is how all the Gods want it. Do you want Thor unhappy with you? Find someone else! And it better not be me!"

And with that, Heather was done. She got tired of listening to that annoying teen and he was not even hitting on HER! Astrid must have suffered so much, listening to that guy over and over and over (probably more over) again.

Snotlout could say nothing and just sat back. Astrid gave her a smile and mouthed 'Thank you'. Heather smiled back.

[The episode starts with a dragon attacking Hiccup and Astrid on Stormfly]