HEATHER REPORT PART 2

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything The fanfiction is just Adopted The Httyd Franchise and Books belongs to Dreamscape and Cressida Cowell.

'Thoughts'

"Speeches"

"Aliens/Supervillains"

{Telepathic}

"Yelling and Exclamation!"

"-Whispering and Silent Yelling!-"

🎶 Singing 🎶

"~{Communication}~"

[Scripts]

"-( Foreign Language )-"

CHAPTER 12. Heather Report Part 2

The break finished quickly, with the villagers getting back to the 'future' room immediately. They were still unsure what to think about the fight between the young Vikings, but decided to see how it all played out. Mildew managed to bring some people over to his side by spinning the story and making dragons look like villains in the situation.

When everyone was seated, they noticed not one teen moved from their spot. Half an hour passed but nothing. Stoick was hoping this was going to change soon enough.

The showing then started.

ASTRID: So, Heather? Sleep well?

HEATHER: Very well. Thank you, Astrid.

[Astrid glares at Heather, who looks spooked]

"I have to admit, Astrid, that is one deadly glare." Fishlegs chuckled. Astrid weakly smiled at the Ingerman boy. She couldn't argue with that one.

HEATHER: So... This is it? Your Dragon Training Academy.

TUFFNUT: No. Our Dragon Training Academy. Remember, I called you the pretty one.

"You won't be fighting me too, will you, Heather? 'Cause as awesome as it is, I am a bit sore. We can fight later though, if you want!" Tuffnut yelled towards Heather. The other Vikings chuckled, glad to see the male twin was feeling as usual. Thorston parents were happy to see that.

"No worries, Tuffnut. Relax."

HICCUP: We've been training the dragons to become part of our everyday lives.

FISHLEGS: And it all goes right in here.

HEATHER: Really? Everything?

FISHLEGS: Mmm, yep. I'm kind of the Log Keeper. Log Master, really.

"You know, 'legs, you are kind of funny, in a good way, when you try to impress a girl." Astrid said, suppressing a reluctant giggle at her friend's antics. Fishlegs only got red in his face which prompted the Hofferson girl to cough to avoid laughing at her friend.

SNOTLOUT: He writes down what Hiccup tells him to.

The Vikings laughed at the three boys' flirting. True, they themselves are not especially good at it, but it was still fun to watch others fail! The parents were just good-naturedly rolling their eyes.

FISHLEGS: I give it my own spin, thank you.

"Nice save, Fishlegs." Heather said to the Ingerman boy, chuckling. The husky blonde sputtered a weak 'thank you', much to Astrid's amusement.

Fishlegs noticed that he was becoming 'the butt of a joke', so to speak, for Astrid, but he did not care. The important thing was that she was feeling better and laughter goes a long way in helping with that. She was already no longer frowning, and smiling on occasion, so he would have no problem with suffering some teasing if it meant she would get even better.