Part 4: Surprise

I was unconscious for what felt like minutes, but was probably hours.

Floating in darkness, no dreams came.

Had I done it accidentally?

That would be a miracle, but then I realized I was waking up. I really wish I could just sleep forever. Dammit.

I woke to one really bright light in my face, and what looked like a crying Nico. I was on a bed, and I felt like crap. He had tears streaking down his face, puffy eyes, dark circles under his eyes, but he smiled weakly at me when I got up.

"Will..."
"Oh gods Nico I'm so sorry-"

He quickly embraced me and that hushed me up real quick. He held me for what felt like hours, and somehow I felt a little bit safer.

"So...what happened Nico?"
"W-Well *hic* you were *hic* in the bathroom *hic* for a long time *hic* so I went to *hic* check on you and *hic* you were bleeding *hic* I thought....*hic* you were dead. I was so *hic* worried about you."

Worried? About me? Why would he even begin to care? He's so wonderful and I'm just me. A boring, suicidal, depressed, nothing.

"I'm so sorry if I caused you any worry Nico...."
"It's fine. Don't feel bad about stuff like that, remember I care a lot about you Will. Also, I made sure to sneak in and get the ambrosia. Nobody noticed, and I told everyone you weren't feeling good and didn't want to be bothered. Nobody knows, I made sure of that."

I....think he actually cares. One person, out of this damned world.

It's sad, but it's enough for now.

I hugged him with all the strength I had left, and fall back into unconsciousness.

It was relaxing in that state, but the pain of my existence, and the pain of the cuts still burned even as I slept. I felt like I was being watched over by Nico, so I liked that.

He's such a gift.

I woke up to nothing but darkness, then I heard shuffling around, and light moans. It was dark, and I had barely even gotten up so I just laid there trying to understand what was happening. What were the noises? Why was there shuffling?

Then it hit me, and my face heated up in the darkness. Someone was touching them self in the dark, and I think it was nighttime, so the perfect time for it. The noises were quiet, as if they were trying not to disturb someone.

Then it hit me. The only person I know in this cabin is, Nico.

Of course it was to be expected, but I thought maybe he would keep his activities to himself. I wouldn't judge him, but maybe just think of him differently afterwards, but eventually I would get over it.

I took a peek to see if I could tell EXACTLY who it was...

Yeah it was definitely him.

Hormones and stuff, maybe he just couldn't wait any longer. Was there another reason?

I mean of course there is the possibility....

No, no, Will you're getting ahead of yourself.

His moans echoed throughout the cabin, and I felt a bulge growing in my pants. Hormones. I'm young too so I couldn't help it....

I didn't know he could sound so girly, like the moans were not manly at all, it was like his voice was an octave higher. I looked over and saw him laying there, and taking a small break. He looked very tempted to keep going, but of course he probably wanted to get the most of out it.

It was interesting and hot seeing my best friend pleasuring himself, weirdly enough.

I could see his outline, and when he started back I turned over, and I closed my eyes, and since I had nothing better to do, I imagined what it would be like if I saw him like this, based completely off of his moans.

I imagined it, got turned on, and felt terrible for it. He's my friend! Not a sexual object. He just happens to be doing one of his many activities as I'm here.

I tried to ignore the noises, and the creaking of his bed. He sounded very close, and I heard him utter a name for the first time.

I barely caught a letter, a W?

Wait.

Even I'm not that stupid, but I'm so sure it's not my name he's moaning out.

I heard it again louder.

No, no, no! You're just a pervert, but in case one more time....

"Will!"

Oh my gods. He said my name. I looked over, and saw he was holding his hand to his mouth, trying to muffle the other moans. He must have been embarrassed to say that so loudly, but he eventually went to "finish" it off...

"W-Will!"

I was trying not to moan myself....

Why would he moan my name? Is it because I'm in the room? Or is he actually in love with me?

I bet it's because I'm in the room.

He cleaned up, and went to bed, but I still had a slight boner, so after he got in bed, I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Will?"
"Yes?"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm going to the bathroom. Don't bother me if I'm in there for awhile."
"Okay. Goodnight."

I went in there, and for fairness, I moaned his name too, and when I did weirdly enough it felt good coming off the tongue.

...okay maybe not for fairness. You know what? I think you know why I did that. Don't make me explain it.

(Yeah, this chapter was a little smutty, but honestly they are around the age. So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading!)