Part 10: McDonalds

(Fluffy filler chapter, enjoy :P)

I woke up beside Nico, feeling fully rested.

"Good morning Sunshine."

Nico was sleeping peacefully. I realized that he looked so beautiful as he slept. He looked like a baby, cute, and always smiling. Absolutely perfect.

He mumbled in his sleep, and turned over.

Then after maybe an hour of me fiddling with his silky black hair, he finally woke up. He bolted up instantly and got up to get dressed.

"Whoa crazy pants. What's gotten into you?"

He didn't reply, he just got ready to do whatever he was gonna do. So he grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me from his bed.

"I've got an idea. Let's go to McDonalds."

He was still holding onto me, and I felt myself fade into the shadows.

I felt dizzy and uneven after we arrived in the McDonalds parking lot. The sun was burning my skin, even though it was barely even ten o clock. We went inside, I think Nico was just having some weird craving. Whatever. Honestly, a biscuit sounded nice...

I felt my mouth water. The smells of bacon and eggs was filling the room, and my stomach growled. I honestly couldn't wait. It wasn't very crowded, actually, it was empty, other than some poor worker who was like our age.

We walked up to the cashier to order our stuff, and Nico got a burger (weird right, it's too early for that) and I ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. The lady smirked at us.

"Soooooo~ you guys just get back from the bed?"

I blushed and rolled my eyes.

Nico being extremely innocent looked at me, with questioning eyes. That made me even more red.

"U-Uh....no. We're not dating."
"Oh of course you aren't...."

I sighed. She smirked, and left it at that.

After maybe 5 minutes, the women came back and smiled at us.

"Here's your meal, have a nice day!"

We smiled back, and I went to go get a table by the window. I started to eat.

It was DELICIOUS. I had forgotten how good biscuits taste, because after years of dieting, biscuits are obviously off the chart of what to eat.

Greasy food, obviously is the SHIT.

Nico gazed at me, and slowly ate his burger. He seemed love struck, like he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. It was embarrassing. So I finished my food and so did he, and for some reason since the girl at the counter had left he dragged me into the kids play area. It smelled like pee and plastic.

Not a good smell. But he laughed, and pulled me into the ball pit, and began to throw balls at me.

I sighed, and gave in to the fight.

We did it for a few minutes, and then I got out and tried to squish my way into a slide.

The slides had crayon and graffiti drawn all over them. I motioned for Nico to come in, and he followed. He brought in his iPod so we could listen to music in here.

After he comes up the slide after having me laugh so hard my sides hurt when he crawled up and then slid down in shame. I cried from laughing so hard, and he finally took the damn stairs.

He gave me an ear bud, and began some good music, and we sat there. In that stupid little colorful tube, and sang a screamo song. After maybe 3 songs we stopped and crawled around more in the tube and it was so fun.

We had a blast, and we were starting to feel hungry again, and we also heard some kids coming in, so we left to get more food from here. The lady from earlier was still here, and I could tell she was so happy, and I wanted to ask her but it wasn't needed.

"So did you guys have fun or what?! You looked so so cute I took a few pictures and put you guys on my tumblr and I've already gotten 2,000 reblogs! You guys are literally the cutest things even if you aren't dating you have the best relationship omg"
"Thank you wow that's so nice"

I smiled at her, she was being super nice so I obviously thanked her, and we left.

(To be continued because it's my birthday and I'm tired af sorry for not updating)