Part 6: Floating

I was naked, and floating in the...

Wait a second, what is this? Where am I?

I looked around. I knew that I was alone, and I knew that I was nude. Those things didn't bother me too much.

The world around me was like an ocean, but I didn't feel wet, or like I was underwater. I felt light, and airy. It was like I had turned into a balloon, and was flying away.

The place was a reasonable temperature, and it was beautiful too. All blue, and I was floating. It was soothing just being there, I felt relaxed and at home.

I felt my hair moving around slowly, along with every other part of my body.

I had no control over it.

Maybe I did die.

I think I did it. After all this time.

I felt like I was on top of the world in that moment I realized I was dead.

It was finally over.

I closed my eyes, and laid there. Floating in the substance.

Then I saw a light, and I think a Goddess that I had never heard of. Maybe a minor Goddess?

At the first glance she seemed beautiful, but there was a sadness behind her eyes which was unbearable.

I realized she was the Goddess of Suicide.

She is known as Letuma, or death. There is an a on her name for no reason, another than to just be there.

She is a Goddess that suffers a tragic past. She had all of her family members commit suicide, and she was near that point. As she was about to do so also, she was confronted by the God of Death itself, or Hades as you know him. He said that since she had suffered for long enough, he would give her all the riches she wanted, for her taking up one of the most horrible Goddess positions ever.

She felt such pain in her heart that she couldn't help but want to take up the offer. She said yes and was given many riches, but had to go to every person that killed them self, and made sure to hear out their story, and made sure they rested in peace.

Not bad right?

Wrong.

She suffered terribly from all the emotions that she experienced, and soon became even more depressed herself. She couldn't kill herself no matter how many times she tried.
She is immortal.

It is hell.

But she couldn't take it back.

She had to live, and eventually stopped trying to kill herself. But her life is always and will always will be, hell.

She was there to hear my story.

I told her everything, and felt relieved.

She smiled kindly, and took me into her loving arms. She said something into my ear, with her soothing and soft voice, it was strong and beautiful.

"Will Solace, I am here to tell you, that you are not dead. You are in a hospital now, surrounded by many. They are crying. Nico DiAngelo especially. He loves you Will, he truly does. You have reasons to live, recovery is near. Now go, you have the power to change. You have the power to do whatever you like or love. Now go, be strong, Son of Apollo. May the Gods be with you."

I felt myself fading back to reality, and I still didn't want to go back, but I definitely was looking forward to getting back to Nico.

He loves me?

I can't believe it.

But I did.

The smiles that I only saw around myself, the cute blushes around me, the obvious crush on myself, how could I ignore it?

Once I get out, I swear on the Gods, I will love the heck out of you.

I heard the heart monitor, and the beeping. I opened my eyes...

(Hehe so not a cliffhanger at all...sorry it's short!! Love you guys :D also tysm for 1.05k reads and lots of votes and comments on my I never thought I'd meet you this way fic!!! I love you guys soooo much!!!!!!!)