Prolouge

I sat in my room, doing homework, while watching Chuggaaconroy. I always watched his videos even if I wasn't interested in the game he was playing at the time. He was my only brother and hasn't visited our dad and me for some time. I wish he would visit more often. However, I don't want him to come back. I don't want him to see what dad has become after mom died. Let me say who I am while I'm at it. My name is Kirlia but you can call me Pinkie. I am ten years old and I'm 4'7. I have hazel eyes and brown curly hair. I have learned to live by myself since I was 8. I learned how to make food and do every chore that can keep this house organized. Anywho back to what I was doing before. Once that video ended I went to go check out TheRunawayGuys. I saw how they were hosting a smash tournament. I had all my hopes on PkSparksxx. I was in the middle of watching the battle between MasaeAnela and SullyPwnz when I received a message on my iPod. Upon seeing who sent it, I had smile on my face.

Emile
Hey Pinkie how's my little sister.

Kirlia
Hey big brother, and I'm fine how about you?

Emile
I'm doing great as well. How is dad?

Kirlia
He is doing fine. He hasn't fully gotten over mom's death but he is getting there.

That was a lie. He wasn't getting better. He was actually getting worst. He keeps drinking every night. Then he wouldn't wall right and start crashing into walls. Sometimes I'll see him with smoke coming out of his mouth.

Emile
That's good. Well I need to go be social I'll talk to you later.

Kirlia
Okey bye

With that I got off my iPod and checked the time. It was now 10pm. I'm surprised dad still hasn't come home yet. I changed into PJ and went to the kitchen. I drank some water then went to go brush my teeth. I was about to sleep when I heard the door slam shut. I don't like the feeling of this.

Emile's POV

I was now at home after a long day of recording with Tim and John. I went straight to the computer to check when the next flight would be. It's about time I went to go and see them. It's been 5 years. Most people would be all right not seeing there little siblings but Kirlia is all I have. The rest of my brother and sister didn't make it. I also wanted to make sure nothing bad happens to her. I know my dad has had an alcoholic past. I know that she doesn't know what that means but I want to check up on her. I'm going on the day of my birthday, April 8th. Which is tomorrow. I'm having Tim and John coming with me so it doesn't become too awkward. I started to pack my things because I was able to find a flight over there. I'm having an early plane ride because Kirlia wakes up at 9am just to send me a birthday message. So by then I'll be at her door to surprise her. She won't be expecting this.
----------
Guys more new books and I have another one incoming. I just have many ideas now and the more the better right. If you guys don't know then watch Chuggaaconroy man or TheRunawayGuys I would love you guys forever. Well anywho ima work on my other book so peace fellow unicorns

*Lmao somewhat edited but not really