Chapter 3

I felt myself surrounded by warmth. I opened my eyes to see my big brother hugging me. I've never felt more safe in my life. I began to question to myself. Where is my dad? I instantly got out of bed and opened the bedroom door, waking up Emile in the process. I went into the living room and didn't see my dad. I ran towards his room and opened the door. I didn't see my dad there at all that's when I got scared. My eyes began to get watery.

"DADDY! WHERE ARE YOU." I yelled. Tears began to slowly fall down. I went out the front door and couldnt see his car parked there. That's when I broke down. Even though he wasn't the kindest, he was what I have when Emile wasn't here. I was on the porch crying on a chair.

"Kirlia?" I heard someone said. I looked and saw Jon.

"Don't bring Emile here."

"What why? What's wrong any way?"

"The last thing I need is for him to be back in this problem that he left in the first place." I said still crying. Jon pulled me towards him and held me like a baby.

"Wait, why exactly don't you want him to be back in the same problem?" He asked, trying to calm me down.

"It's my dad. I've lied to my brother. I've told him that everything was fine. But in reality my dad hasn't change. He has gotten worst. But I couldn't tell him the truth. I didn't want him to worry."

"But that's what brothers are suppose to do. They help you when nobody else can."

"But I don't want him to help me with this. He already went through it without me. I need to go through this without him."

"Fine go with your plan. But remember you have me, Tim, and your big brother." He stood up as he placed me back on the floor. "Let's go inside your brother is worried." We both walked towards the front door and entered. When my brother saw me he felt relief.

"You're okay! I was so worried." He grabbed me and lifted me off the floor.

"Why wouldn't I be okay." I said. He placed me down and began to inspect my face.

"You look like you've been crying are you alright?"

"Everything is fine. Just let my imagination get the best of me." I said with a fake smile. I hope he falls for it. I don't want him to worry.

"Well how about we just relax at home today." He said.

"That sounds like a good idea." I looked at Jon and he had a disappointed look on his face. He wouldn't understand even if I explained.

"Let's record a video guys." Emile said. "If you want you can take a nap little sis."

"I will." He messed up my hair and loaded up the Wii u. He started recording and they were off. I went into my room and looked out the window. "Oh daddy where can you be." I said in a low voice. I felt tears coming to my eyes as I wipe them away. That's when I saw a car pull up. I saw my dad get out of the car as I bolted out the door. He doesn't look right but I don't care. I just need to see him.

"Kirlia where are you going." I heard Emile said. I ignored him and went out the door and saw my dad. " DADDY." I said jumping at him. "I thought you left me."

"I tried to leave you. But I had to come back. I left my phone." He said in a cold tone and dropped me on the floor.

"What?" I said my eyes getting watery.

"You never meant anything to me. I just held on to you because I didn't want Emile getting to close to you. But it seems you guys ended up getting close anyway." He said. I wasn't gonna let him leave me. I ran ahead of him to the door of his room blocking him from entering.

"You're not leaving me dad."

"Watch me you little brat." He said. And with the he knocked me into the wall. But that didn't stop me.

"You think that would stop me. I'm use to the pain. It's what I've been getting for the past five years of my life." I said grabbing his phone.

Jon's POV

We were in the middle of playing smash when we saw Kirlia going out the door. We saw her jumping to her dad. She said something but none of us could hear it. Emile's dad said something then drop her on the floor. He didn't see we were here so we kept quiet. Then she blocked his way. Emile was gonna do something but I made sure he didn't.

"Watch me you little brat." We saw her being pushed to a wall. But she didn't cry or anything it's like she didn't feel it.

"You think that would stop me. I'm use too the pain. It's what I've been getting for the past five years of my life." With that I looked at Emile to see a shocked expression on his face.

"She told me he was getting better." He whispered.

"Well good, you deserve it. But let's give you more pain than you will ever experience." That's when we launched up to his room. We heard a loud hit. When we looked, we saw Kirlia covering her face with her hand.

"Could have been worse." I heard her mumble.

"It is gonna get worse." He said. Then he got a knife. That's when I had enough. Emile didn't have the guts to do this to his father. But I could care less. I walked up to him and punched him square in the face. He dropped the knife on the floor and held his face. Emile then grabbed Kirlia. Tim went to her room to get our luggage and I went to Emile's and got his. When I was there I saw two plushies, an iPod and a blanket. I grabbed those and went out the house we shoved everything in the car. I gave Emile the two plushies and the blanket. Tim was driving while I was in the passenger seat. Emile was holding onto Kirlia. How much did that girl suffer?
----------------------------------------------
Ten bucks you guys didn't expect this kind of chapter. I decided why not. So like how's everyone's day. Bet I made it better with a chapter like this. If you see any grammar errors tell me. I don't really have a good eye for it. Okey peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh.