Chapter 16

The bell soon rang. Timid and I began to make our way to this first class. I was told that this is where we would get our schedule than we would go to our first class. Once finding it Timid went in the door first. We sat down wherever and looked at people in the room. Well last names are cool I guess. Soon we got our Schedule and were left to go to our first period.

"Take care Kirlia and if anything happens try to find me. If you can't than find our new friends okay." Timid said looking at me.

"I got it. Bye Timid I'll see you when I can." And with that I went to my first class. PE. At least we won't be doing anything. Walking to that area, there was just a bunch of kids standing around. I joined the crowd not knowing what to do. We were soon given a number and we stood there. After they all took attendance they allowed us to do anything since we didn't have any PE clothes. I was that one kid who did nothing but sit in the corner. Soon the bell rang and I had gotten out of my corner. I than looked at my schedule to see what was my second. Math it was. I began to make my way to the portables. These classes were a bit separated from the main classrooms. It was a bit weird on why they did that but I really don't care. I made it to my classroom and waited with a few other kids. I felt like an oddball the whole entire time since everyone knew at least one person but I didn't know one that was in my grade level. The door soon opened and I went inside. We were told that we could sit where ever we wanted so I sat in the back closest to the door because why not. Maybe if I stay quiet, I won't be awkward. The last thing I need is for someone to talk about my brother and then me casually joining the conversation.

*lets just say not much happened the rest of the day*

I walked to the front of the school where Timid would be waiting. I hope he gets here fast, I'm already awkward enough. Well sometimes. Depends if I feel that person will do something to me or not. I went next to a pole and stood there trying not to be so awkward. Time kept ticking and Timid still wasn't here. Jesus where is he. A few more minutes past and he finally came.

"There you are Timid, lets go." I said. I probably shouldn't ask any questions in case.

"Lead the way kid." He said. I kept walking down the street until I saw his car. I went in and saw my brother on his 3DS.

"How was school sis?" He asked.

"Pretty good." I said.

"What about you kid?" Emile asked looking at Timid as he started the car.

"It was fanta-stick." Timid said a he held out a stick.

"I swear was that really the reason why you were late." I asked as I looked at him.

"Yup." Timid said. I gave him a disappointed look and just went on my iPod. "Oh come on it was punny."

"Gahhhh stop using the mainstream puns."

"Get use to it kid." He said.

"Both you guys are going to be the death of me." I said.

"Hey you said puns the other day." My brother said.

"Pshhhh when was that."

"Last night."

"I don't recall that." I said.

"Yeah sure."

--------------------------------------------
Okay guys short chapter but also, did you guys know that two weeks ago it was Emile's birthday and those two weeks ago and a year ago I decided why not write a fan fic. So I did. And today marks a year since I started this book. I know lots of books are reaching the one year mark. In fact some will be reaching two years during the summer. Soon to be two year of writing and three years of owning this account. I honestly am still wondering why I do this. But you know, it's for you guys. Plus without wattpad I wouldn't have meet so many good people. So just thank you guys for reading this book for one year. Peace fellow Unicorns and stay fresh.