Chapter 9

"ACHOO." I than sneezed.

"Are you okay you've been sick for three days?" Emile asked.

"I'm usually sick for a week or two." I than said blowing my nose.

"Woah that long." He said.

"Yup." I than sneezed. "I get worst the first week but the last week I get better." I than coughed.

"Kirlia you're getting worst alright." She said pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm fine I hardly get sick but when I am it's the worst." I said.

"You're eyes are red." She said.

"And watery." I said.

"Aweeeee Kirlia don't die on me." My brother said pulling me in for a bone crushing hug.

"I might die by you hugging me." I said. When he stopped hugging me I began to breath again.

"Chill I don't give that strong of hugs." He said.

"Yeah you do. I think you just gave me a bruise." I said joking around. I sneezed again.

"Well I finished recording for the day what do you want to do?" He asked.

"LETS GO TO DIDNEY WORLD." I said.

"You're sick." Emile said.

"Oh yeah. Hmmmm then how about we just mess around today play some video games and stuff like that." I said.

"That seems like a great plan." Masea said.

"Than lets make a mess in the recording room." Emile said. There was a TV there and the console and everything there so why not right. Masea brought the pillows while Emile brought some covers. I just brought my favorite plushie and made my way to the room. Masea had finishing setting the fort up and we all gather around.

"RERUN OF MY LITTLE PONY." I than yelled. Which was a bad choice since I ended up coughing after that. Any way that's what my big brother loaded.

Emile's POV.

We were finally at season 2 when I realized Kirlia passed out. It was 11 but even I was tired. Masea went to her room to sleep around 10:30. I was too lazy to get up so I ended up falling asleep next to Kirlia.

*le time skip*

I woke up and saw that Kirlia left already. I checked the time and saw it was 10 in the morning. I got up and made my way to Kirlia's room. I opened it and saw Kirlia sleeping. I closed her door and went downstairs. Masea was nowhere to be seen. I then realized she probably left to do some errands. I got a snack and made my way back to the recording room. I decided to record something. After I recorded I was editing when I heard someone crying. I followed the sound and saw that it lead to Kirlia's room.

"Kirlia are you alright." I said going in her room. I saw her eyes red with tissues on the floor. She looked bad.

"Yeah just had a dream that scared me a bit but I'm fine now." She said coughing than sneezing.

"Let's get you feeling better how about that." I said.

"Let's do that." She said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------
Okay I know it's a short chapter but enjoy it. Any way I gots some news Maddy, Amy and I created an account together. It's called The_Duck_Army go follow us if you like. Anywho peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh.