Chapter 10 (AN)

Warning could contain a lot of errors. Just saying
---------------------------------------------

"KEKAW." I yelled while Emile was recording.

"EEEEK." He than said. I began to laugh.

"That better be in the actually video." I said about to cry of laughter.

"Looks like someone got better." he said.

"Yup all good now."

"Well that's great. Now what do you want to do?" He said.

"Ima make a cake." I said.

"Have fun and ask Masea before you do anything." He said.

"Got it now go back to your recording." I said. He than went back to playing his game. I went downstairs seeing Masea on her phone. "Want to make a cake." I say.

"Sure what kind do you want to make?" She asked.

"Well there is a cake that has Mountain Dew in it so can we try that?" I said.

"Sure lets go to the store and get the ingredients." And with that we went to the store.

*tiem skip*

"I'm curious to see what happens when you put soda in here." I said. I than put the soda in the mix. It than went bubbly. "That's actually really cool."

"Yup now mix it up put it in a pan and let's cook it." Mae said. I than did what she told me. I decided just to stick with a cake. I poured the batter and Mae put it in the oven. I than began to make the icing. I didn't make a lot tho. Just enough to decorate it a bit. When it was done Mae took it out and I put all the icing on a plastic bag. I cut the tip of it then I began decorating. I than crushed Doritos and sprinkled them on the side.

"Can I eat it now." I asked.

"Go for it." I than grabbed a knife. I was about to cut the cake when I felt the knife being taken away

"Mae don't trust her with a knife. She cut her self with safety scissors." My brother said.

"I was five okay." I said.

"I know but still safety scissors they are meant to be safe."

"Fine then you can cut the cake." I said and let Emile in front of the cake. He than cut the cake into thirds.

"Don't eat the whole slice." Emile said. He than cut a portion of it and gave me a slice. I than ate it.

"Woah it's like bubbly."

"It's so weird but it's good." Mae said.

"I love it." My brother said. We than finished it and Mae went to do the dishes.

"You know Kirlia I'm going to teach you how to do the dishes tomorrow so you can start doing them." Mae said.

"Okay." I said. And with that I went to Emile's gaming room. Where all the retro games were. I than got the GameCube and the game "Kirby Airride". I plugged the console in the tv and put the game in the GameCube. I turned on the GameCube and waiting for the game to load. When it did I went into City Trail. I picked the brown Kirby and turned it into four player. When the game started I saw the The Warp Star not far from where I was. I than got off my vehicle and went on the warp star. I than started to hit the blue and green boxes. I than saw that the light house was on and decided to go over there to heal up. When I did I got attacked by a Kirby and my vehicle got destroy. "WHAT!" I that yelled. With that I began walking around and I found another vehicle called the dark star. I went on it and continued my journey with 2 minutes left. That's when the asteroid attack game came to place. And I began to dodge them so I didn't have to worry about finding another vehicle.

"BOO." I than jumped and saw Emile laughing and holding a camera.

"Come on that's not cool." I said.

"Payback." Emile than ran away to his recording room upstairs. I kept playing until I got bored. I than turned off the game cube and went to my room. I than checked the date. May 5th. Time passed. I only have about three weeks left for the online school thing than I can start Middle School at an actually school. I hope I can meet some cool people. I than decided to play a song. I than started scrolling through a song list and thought of the perfect song. If only I had my Guitar. I than pulled up the song and looked at all the notes. When I get my guitar I will play this song. And with that I tried to memorize is it a bit. So I tapped the beat of the song. When I got the hang of it I decided to scroll through Emile's YouTube Comments. My YouTube name was Sisteraconroy. I don't post videos though since that's what my brother does. I began replying to comments. I didn't even noticed that I feel asleep.

Emile's POV

It was currently 10pm so I decided to go check on pinkie. I got out of my room and went to my sisters room. I saw she was asleep next to the keyboard. I laughed a bit quietly. I went to where she was and picked her up. I than tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead. I than turned off the light. "Sleep tight little sis." I than closed her door and went to see where Mae was. I went downstairs and saw her watching TV. "Im off to sleep. Make sure too turn everything off." I said.

"Alright sleep tight." She said.

"Night." I than went to my room and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Okay guys a few things.

1.) have you guys read The Duck Army book? If not why haven't you. You are reading this book because it has Chuggaaconroy. Well the other book has him as well. Go read it. Plus we are accepting characters for the book. It's on The_Duck_Army

2.) ITS MADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! Go to her account and wish her an awesome birthday. If it's like already the 21 like I think that's what day it is for Maddy than you know oh well. Still wish her one because she is awesome. Her account is MaddyHatter7465 for those who don't know. Ps Maddy look at the picture above if you haven't yet.

I believe that's all the news I have.....

Wait one more thing..... Later in the book I will have a contest. I won't say what it is because some of you might now if you use your brain. But I won't spoil anything. Now that is all. So Peace fellow unicorn and stay fresh.