It's Final

Dream looked at everyone awkwardly. His proposal to you had started a big fight. But he didn't care. He wanted Wilbur to be jealous. He wanted everyone else to be angry. He agrees that it might sound bad saying this, but he just wants everyone to know that you and him can do whatever the two of you want even with your and his past.

He could change. You believed what he was doing was right. Although Dream didn't see that much of a change, he was fine with his current life. He'd get married to you, and he would fight his battles with Punz alongside him. He would end up starting the SMP again, and he would be able to rule with you.

Any complications would be... disposed of.

Like Wilbur.

You watched Dream, trying to understand what was going on his head. What did he think of all this? You believed his thoughts were pure, but they weren't. How was this going to end? It couldn't end well, that's for sure.

"So, are we all going to stand here in silence?" XD's deep voice questioned.

"Well, what do you want any of us to say?" Techno muttered.

"DreamXD, I do have to say something to you. I killed you in the past, but you got over that and revived me. I thank you for your kindness," Wilbur spoke.

So now XD and Wilbur were friends again? You had never thought about why XD helped Wilbur out half a year ago. And then there was somewhat over two years ago... That was when you dated Wilbur. Why couldn't you get over something that happened a few years ago? You had moved on, but not fully.

Apart of you still remained in your small nation with your dead brother. You could now visit him, but it was never the same. You could go and see the dead whenever you wanted, but they couldn't come to the life realm. You felt terrible. But here was dead people standing in front of you. Well, once dead people.

Tommy and Wilbur had died before, and so had you. And XD sort of did... You were being faced with a real problem, why was your mind so focused on your past?

 It hurts more to loose someone after you realize that they're never coming back.

This could apply to multiple people, for you at least.

"Listen. Tommy, Wilbur, and XD. You have to respect my choices. I want to marry Dream, and that's final."

"A god wedding is much more special and beautiful," XD mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sure it's lovely but I'll stick to a human one," You smiled.

"A human one that should be with me," Wilbur interupted.

He wasn't over it at all. You may be clinging onto small parts of your old life, but Wilbur was still stuck in his old life. It almost seemed as if he convinced himself that he was still in L'Manberg and it was never blown up.

"No, Wilbur. One with Dream."

You looked over at Dream. But you didn't smile. You knew Dream came here to kill Wilbur. And although Wilbur didn't deserve you, he didn't deserve death either. He deserves to live his life, but without you.

The room was silent.

"And that's final," You added.

You grabbed Dream's hand and stormed out the door, dragging him along with you. The door slammed shut.

His masked face looked at you. "Where are we going?" he demanded.