Monsters

Everything made sense now. The brothers were angry because you didn't invite them. Dream thought not invting them would stop them from crashing the wedding, but it just caused them to crash it.

"Tubbo?! I see we're a little late. Because someone told me the wrong time for the wedding..." Wilbur frowned.

They tried to drag Tubbo into this?! No wonder he looked so nervous. He tried to protect everyone, but he failed. Why didn't he just tell Wilbur a time further away? Then none of this would have happened. Wilbur just couldn't let Dream have a special moment with you, could he? 

"Why are you doing this?" You heard Punz's voice shout.

At least he was ok.

"You see, I'd say I'm pretty close with the bride, and my little brother here is even closer with her. But both of us aren't invited to the wedding, despite our brother being invited," Wilbur scoffed.

"I can't believe I thought of you as my older sister, y/n!" Tommy raged.

"We need to get you out of here, they're going to notice where you are any second now," Quackity whispered.

"Let them see me. I'm not afraid of them, Quackity."

You stood up in your torn-up wedding dress that was clearly affected by a lot of smoke damage. Many parts of the bulding were on fire. Wilbur and Tommy looked angrier than ever when they saw you.

"y/n, you finally decide to join us," Wilbur smirked.

"All of this is a reason that you two were not invited."

"Our revenge?" Wilbur laughed, stepping toward you, Tommy shying behind him.

"If we invited you, you would have destroyed the wedding out of anger, Wilbur. And so we decided to not invite you. And what do you decide to do? Crash the reception. That's just who you are. You like blowing stuff up and destroying people's lives," You spat.

"You couldn't also be refferring to L'Manberg, y/n?"

"Maybe I am."

Wilbur looked like you had just stabbed him. "L'Manberg wouldn't be torn apart if it wasn't for you and your stupid brother. You monsters."

You clenched your fists. No one talks about your brother like that.

"You were supposed to run L'Manberg with me, but you just took the side of our enemy, Dream. And then your moron brother destroyed our nation."

You walked up to Wilbur and pushed him onto the ground. And you pushed him hard. "Don't you ever talk about Schlatt or me like that again."

You had no clue where Dream was. He would normally be defending you, so you feared that he was hurt. As Wilbur tried to stand back up, you kicked him in the face. Blood poured from his cut and you stepped away.

Should you have done that? Isn't that what he deserves?

"You're going to be the new Schlatt," Wilbur laughed, wiping blood off of his nose. 

"My brother has changed. I've met him after his death, you know."

"Oh, my bad. You're going to be like the Schlatt that created Manberg."

"I hope everyone just saw what y/n did," Tommy's voice echoed, looking around the destroyed room filled with injured people lying on the ground.

Tears lightly streamed down your face. "Don't play the victim. You just attempted to kill all of these people. Tommy, I don't know what's gotten into you, but I know this isn't you. I know Wilbur is causing you to do this out of jealousy."

"And honestly, I wanted to invite you to the wedding. But now I'm glad I listened to Dream, or else we wouldn't have been able to even get married," You added.

"I almost forgot. You're already married to that idiot," Wilbur muttered.

"If that's your way of realizing that your chance is over-"

Tommy set off more explosives, and you flew back with the blast.

You pulled out your god book quickly, making sure you wouldn't die. Although the book could keep you alive, it couldn't get you back to full health. You were lying on the burnt ground, blood pouring from your wounds. You reached for someone, anyone, only to see that your hands were covered in blood.

You coughed, struggling to breath as someone appeared in front of you from within the smoke. Wilbur. God, you thought you had taken him down for a bit. But he was right back up to continue making your life miserable.