Revived

"So, you love her so much that you're going to let her die?" Dream asked, looking at a crazy Wilbur.

"She let me die. It's only fair," he smirked.

"You asked her to kill you!"

"So?"

"Wilbur, if you don't listen to me, I'll revive someone that you hate with your whole heart. And he might just kill you himself if he sees you hurting y/n," Dream threatened.

"And who would that be?"

"Schlatt."

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

You were still lying on the hard ground, trying to keep yourself alive. Everything was a blur, but you could still hear Dream's and Wilbur's arguement faintly. They were... talking about bringing your brother back? Dream said that he would never bring Schlatt back. Why did he have such a change of heart?

But it didn't matter. You were going to die here forever.

"Watch this," Dream whispered.

There was a flash of light, and you could see the outline of a tall male figure with ram horns standing with Wilbur and Dream. You must be seeing things. Schlatt was dead, so you were dying, right?

Wilbur stepped back in shock. 

"I told you I wasn't kidding," Dream smirked.

"You just doomed everyone."

"Wha-Where am I?" Schlatt stuttered.

He looked around, and spotted you on the ground, bleeding out. "What did you do to my sister?" he growled.

"Uh, it wasn't me. It was Dream. Remember, me and your sister were in love?" Wilbur laughed nervously.

"You think y/n didn't come to the afterlife and tell me what happened after my death?"

"Oh."

"She stopped loving you a while ago. Now somebody better tell me what's going on here."

Dream stepped forward. "y/n and I just got married. Wilbur and Tommy crashed the wedding, and Wilbur attacked y/n. Then, I revived you."

"Why?"

"Because I figured I could use some help. And y/n has been asking for it for a long time."

Without thinking, Schlatt punched Wilbur in the chest with all of his strength. Wilbur tumbled backwards, landing next to you. His back hit the wall as he winced in pain. The god book dropped out of his hands. 

Dream quickly grabbed it and used it on you. Thank god, you wouldn't die. The power overwhelmed you, and you passed out. But you had just seen your brother... Was he alive? What did Dream do?

Weeks later...

You opened your eyes slowly, waking up in an unfamilar bed. What room were you in? You stil felt a little weak, but you didn't remember everything. You were even more confused when your "dead" brother walked into the room next to Dream. 

"Am I dead?" You whispered.

"No," Schlatt laughed.

"But you are..."

"Love, I revived him," Dream smiled.

You stood up from the bed, your legs still hurting a bit. "What happened?"

Dream explained everything that happened when you were half-awake. "So, what happened to Wilbur?" You questioned.

"He's locked up in Pandora's Vault. He's actually in the cell that I used to be in."

"I know this sounds stupid, but can I visit him?" You requested.

"Why?" Schlatt wondered.

"I don't know. Last time I didn't visit someone in jail, it didn't turn out very well..."