Dresses and Anger

Niki had brought you to a small village-like shopping center. There were clothing shops, pastry shops, and so much more. She spotted the place you would be picking out your wedding dress at, and she dragged you to the entrance of the shop. Niki wanted everything to be perfect for you, so this could take a while.

"I've always wanted to open a bakery here," Niki admitted.

"You should try to!"

"Maybe one day. But right now this is all about you, y/n!"

You and Niki started to grab wedding dresses from the racks and Niki practically shoved you into a dressing room with a handful of beautiful white dresses. You came out of the dressing room with the first one on and Niki shrugged.

"It's pretty, but I don't know if it's your style."

You walked out in the next one.

"I don't love it."

You started to go through many more dresses.

Meanwhile...

Wilbur was furious. "You're saying she didn't invite me or Tommy?" 

"Yeah..." Techno whispered.

"You'd think that she would invite one of the people she loves the most, me! And maybe she'd at least invite her friend, Tommy! What did he ever do to her? She knows that I'm changing! She can't even give me a chance!" Wilbur cried.

"Listen, Will. I'm sure it's Dream's doing, not hers."

Wilbur was holding back tears, but he decided that his tears shouldn't be wasted on you. You couldn't even invite him to your wedding. He would be jealous, but he wouldn't ruin the moment for you. He loved you too much to destroy a moment like that. He'd understand your love for another if you invited him and remained his friend.

But now Wilbur didn't. He didn't care for Dream at all. He was extremely jealous and angry. He wanted to be the one marrying you, and he would have been with you already if it wasn't for Dream in the first place.

"This isn't fair," he grunted.

"I'm sorry. I'll tell her anything you want me to," Techno apologized.

"You won't have to. I'm coming whether they like it or not."

"Will, don't. Should we tell Tommy?"

The blonde brother walked into the room. "Tell me what?"

"Do you want to do it?" Wilbur offered.

"Fine."

Tommy stood in front of Wilbur and Techno, both confused and worried. "What's going on?"

"Y/n and Dream's wedding is happening very soon, but she didn't invite you or Wilbur. But she invited me," Techno explained.

"You've got to be joking!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Nope."

"That little... What did I ever do to her? I know she may have a grudge or two against Will, but I thought we were friends! I had always thought of her as one of my closest friends! But it seems like she hates both of us, Will."

"Tommy, you know Dream hates you and Wilbur. Both of them made the guest list together. I'm sure Dream convinced her to not invite the two of you."

"Hey, Tommy, are you intrested in crashing that wedding?" Wilbur smirked.

"Sounds good to me. I know a friend who is good with nukes."

Back with You and Niki...

You were getting tired of trying dresses on. It seemed like you would never find the perfect one. You came out in your final dress and Niki smiled. You looked at it in the mirror. A smile came onto your face too.

"It's perfect," Niki whispered.

"Agreed."