Epilogue and A/N

one year later...

It had been a year since you and Dream got married. You had already spoken to XD about everything, and he helped you with your powers. You could still visit the dead and revive yourself, but your random sparks of power were under control now. XD also apologized for not attending your wedding. You could sense his jealousy.

But you and Dream had moved into a house that was near Techno's house, and Schlatt had also moved in nearby. Tommy was deeply sorry for ever helping Wilbur with his crazy plan, and you forgave him easily.

Dream had been amazing to you in the past year, and this was the first time you felt like life was normal. There was no one out to get you, and there were no problems. It was just you, Dream, your brother, your best friend, and all of your other friends.

And in the end, you were glad that you had fallen for your love in a mask.

the end.

A/N-

thanks everyone! thanks for all of the amazing support for this story! i really enjoyed writing the first book, "A Crashed Wedding", the second book, "A Masked Sunrise", and this book, "My Love in a Mask"! 

This series may have ended, but I'm still going to continue writing stories. I may be writing a stranger things story soon, and I'm already writing Marvel Stories. Thank you for all of the support during this, and I hope you'll continue to still read my work!

Thank you guys :)

Marvel Stories I'm going to be working on-

-Me or Him? (Loki/Peter Parker love triangle) This is in progress right now.

-No Way Home (Peter Parker x Reader) In progress currently.

-I just finished Inferno (Peter x Reader)

-Strangers to Friends

-A lot of Marvel stories coming out in the future!

Celebs-

-Lover (Tom Holland x Reader) currently in progress

-A lot more Tom Holland and possibly Noah Schnapp stories!

Og Stories-

-The Crime System

-Perfect Ten

-Wish

-Nightwatcher

-More, and more to come!

Twilight-

Beyond the Truce (Edward Cullen )

And more! I'm also thinking of writing Stranger Things stories! 

If you have any further suggestions, feel free to tell them! Have a great day everyone and thank you!