Invites

You had set out the invites to your wedding. They were fancy cards covered in white envelopes with a flower tie on them. You wouldn't be suprised if XD declined the invite to your wedding out of jealousy. You were just waiting for a response from the letter recipients. Niki had arranged to take you shopping in a few days, and you were beyond excited.

Dream had made sure that all of the tension between the two of you was gone, and everything was settled peacefully. Dream was tempted to invite Alyssa, but he knew how much you and Alyssa hated each other. He knew that it would just make you upset, and she would take every chance to taunt you.

You had asked Dream where he wanted to get married at, and he had the perfect idea. The meadow and forested area where you two had went to spend time together. The meadow that was full of fireflies in the night. It was perfect, and you couldn't think of a better location. You adjusted the engagement ring on your finger and smiled.

But that's when a message from Techno came through.

Tech<3

y/n, I got the wedding invite.

y/n

that's good! are you coming?

Tech<3

Of course, but I noticed that Wilbur and Tommy didn't get invited...

y/n

I'm sorry, I just didn't want a repeat of my last two weddings...

Tech<3

Oh ok.

Hopefully Techno wasn't too upset that his brothers weren't invited to the wedding. You had even adjusted the guest list to invite a few more people in place of them. He had to understand, right? Wilbur would be jealous out of his mind, and Tommy, being the youngest, would follow whatever Wilbur would do most likely.

You looked down at the god book in your hands. You had to tell your dead friends what was happening. If only they could be there... You wanted your brother to see your wedding, you wanted Ranboo to see your wedding, and you would enjoy seeing Lazarbeam and Vikkstar there too.

Dream still refused to revive them. He wouldn't revive Schlatt because it would cause chaos among everyone. He wouldn't revive Ranboo because of unknown reasons. Dream would never revive Lazar and Vikk because they would tell everyone what Dream did, and then Dream would be in even bigger trouble.

You knew that majority of the guest list was coming for you, and a lot of them could hardly stand Dream, and you felt bad for him. He didn't have many people on his side now because of everything he had done... You hoped that everyone would show some respect on his wedding day.

On the same day you were going shopping with Niki, Punz offered to help Dream look for a suit. But you did really wonder one thing. Would Dream wear his mask for the wedding, or would he take it off?

A few days later...

Niki had arrived at the door, and Dream gave you a quick kiss goodbye and you smiled. 

This was going to be a fun shopping trip with Niki, and you were pretty confident in her fashion sense.