Your and Dream's Wedding

You walked down the aisle, seeing the faces of your friends and Dream's friends smiling at you. You spotted Techno who had a front row seat smiling the hardest. You smiled back, but once you saw Dream, you were looking at him. He wore a nice suit, and he wore a smaller mask that covered the upper part of his face. You could see his nicely done dirty blonde hair and his smile.

As you stood in front of him, he pulled up the side of his mask so you could see his lime green eyes for a split second. You smiled. And then he smiled back. This was defintely the right choice. Dream was the right choice.

"You're beautiful," he whispered quietly.

"And you're handsome."

Eret was somehow trusted to be the wedding officiant once again, even though he betrayed you at your first wedding. But you trusted him again enough not to do that ever again. Well, hopefully he wouldn't do that again.

"And Dream, your vowes," Eret spoke after a long time of talking.

"I met y/n years ago back when the L'Manberg and Dream SMP war was going on. We were on opposite sides, but I still had feelings for her ever since I saw her. And despite us being enemies, there was always a spark between us. Eventually, we gave up on being enemies, and we fought together. We were together. And today, I'm lucky enough to say that we're getting married. I love you y/n, with all of my heart. I don't deserve you in anyway."

You almost teared up.

"And y/n, your vowes."

"When I first met Dream, I didn't think anything of it. And as he said, we were enemies. But as I got to know him, I realized that he wasn't a bad person at all. He had the warmest heart inside, and he would do anything for me, as I would do anything for him. And when he proposed to me in the forest clearing, I felt nothing but unimaginable joy. And I am so happy to be with him now despite all of the hardships we've faced."

Most of this was the truth. But both of you knew why you met and how you really got to know each other. 

"y/n, do you take Dream to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Dream, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he smiled.

"You may kiss the bride."

Dream pulled his mask up ever so slightly and kissed you. This kiss felt more special than ever. It's because you and Dream were finally together. And you were finally happily married without anyone trying to kill you or interupt your wedding. No one would crash any part of this wedding! Or so you thought.

Dream was smiling harder than you had ever seen him smile before.

Most people clapped or had tears in their eyes, but you spotted Quackity. He was sitting alone. He didn't have happy tears in his eyes, but he had truly sad tears. He also looked angry and jealous. 

XD didn't even show up. What a jerk.

Your wedding may have been saved, but what would be waiting for you at the reception?