Grey Asexual. 🟣🦳⚪️🦳🟣 [9]

E
Luz had an afternoon shift, but she came two hours early cause she happened to be a Grey Asexual.

Thursday, Grey Asexual day.

Luz wore a pin, humming happily as customers came in and as she worked. Amity was also on her shift, and Luz had to send people over when they asked for jewelry, and Amity sent them on missions.

The customers would return with letters to Luz, and Luz soon picked up on it, wrote her own letters, and sent them to customers who wanted Claire's earrings. Ten minutes before her break ended, Luz sent a letter, and dealt with her last customer.

Someone rushed in before she left, being handed a letter with a pink lipstick stain on the back. Luz opened it as she went to check in for her break, reading it slowly, "Oh--" Luz quickly rushed to the fridge, taking out her lunch, placing it on the counter, removing her hot topic worker hoodie and rushing out.

Luz always had regular clothes under, well, when she started dating Amity she had clothes under. Luz ran out the store, jogging to Claire's and opening the door. "Princessa~"

Amity smiled brightly as Luz approached, quickly moving away from the counter and hugging the Latina. "Luz~~" Amity hummed happily. "Missed you~"

Luz wrapped and arm around Amity's waist, nuzzling her cheek, "I missed you too my sleeping beauty. Are you free tonight?"

Amity pulled back, looking up at Luz, the Latina cupping her face and wiping her eyes, "I am free tonight."

"Did you sleep?" Luz uttered, gently rubbing her eyes. "You still look tired Princess.."

Amity perked up, holding her arms up, grinning. Her smile grew wider when Luz chuckled and picked her up. Amity hugged Luz, giving her a tight squeeze, "Mm~" Amity hummed happily.

Luz softened, "Did you sleep though?"

"I did. But I woke up early since I had to finish my personal project." Amity explained.

"Oh." Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, humming quietly. "Well, want to go on another date if you're free?"

"Yes~ I do~" Amity giggled.

Luz smiled, "Shall I plan tonight?"

Amity perked up, "Let's do it together, I want to plan it with you."

"Of course. But, you're working now, and I don't think you have time to be sleeping."

Amity whined, squeezing Luz, "Don't go~"

"I'll come back~" Luz placed Amity down, still hugging her. "I'm going to be eating my lunch right now. I'll pick you up at six, then we can plan our date okay?"

Amity sighed, nodding, "Okay.."

Luz pinched Amity's nose, freeing herself from the hug and walking out. Boscha walked over, patting Amity's shoulder, "I'll take her from you if you don't want her anymore."

Amity flinched, glaring up at Boscha, "I do want her, Boscha. And I'll be pleased to hear that you'll give up right away."

Boscha sighed, "Fine~" She returned behind that counter. "If she asked me out, just know, I'll say yes~"

Giggles made the two look up, Boscha standing upright, "Oh-"

"Hey! Luz said there would be tree rings here?" Willow smiled softly.

"M..Marry me!" Boscha slammed her hands on the counter.

Willow flinched, "You'll have to ask me out first-" She flinched again at her own words, covering her mouth after.

Gus cackled, slapping Willow's shoulder as her face turned red. Amity facepalmed, Boscha fumbling to open the case in front of her. She pulled out foam with rings on it, placing it on the counter, "Pick--"

Willow turned away, Gus lightly laughing as he calmed, "Ooh geez.." He examined the rings. "You pick one, she'll like it."

Boscha pulled one out, patting the counter, "Hand."

"Mnnf-"

Amity reached over, taking Willow's hand, placing it in front of Boscha. The crimson haired girl slid the ring up Willow's ring finger, lifting her hand up. "Un bisou, pour la charmante dame~" Boscha kissed the dorsal side of Willow's hand.

She cowered, trying to cover her face better, "Merci-"

Boscha perked up, grinning, "Es-tu libre cet après-midi Doll?~"

Willow screamed in to her sleeve, scratching weakly at Gus, "Help--"

"No way Willow- I'm going to cherish the moment." Gus snickered.

Boscha cooed, "Willow hein? J'aimerais rencontrer ceux qui te l'ont donné.."

"I'm leaving--" Willow slid off the ring, placing it down, grabbing Gus's shirt and dragging him off.

"Oh no no no!" Boscha quickly went around, stepping in front of Willow. "You're not leaving without my number, and the ring."

"Do I have to text you first--?"

"Well, you don't have to text me. But I would be ecstatic to have a nice date with you, or just hanging it is also nice. Mais ça ne me dérangerait pas de t'appeler mienne." Boscha winked.

Willow flushed red, Boscha ruffling her hair. Amity scribbled on a paper, handing it to Boscha, who handed it to Willow. "Alright, let's go~" Gus sighed, grinning from ear to ear. "We can check the other Claire's by the Strip Mall."

"Now you're going to cheat on me?" Boscha frowned.

"W-Wha- N-No I wasn't--" Willow jumped, gently grabbing Boscha's shirt.

Boscha smiled, "It's been a solid two minutes since we met and I already know I'll die for you."

Willow whined, lowering her head, Boscha holding her hand out. Amity sighed, handing her the ring, Boscha carefully taking Willow's hand. She slid the ring back on her finger, "I'll see you around, Willow. Also, you look nice. Next time I see you, you'll be leaving with something of mine, and I'm sure you'll look stunning."

"I was right. Gays do know how to flirt!"

Don't touch til the next episode! >:0 You require my consent!

Okay, keep going now :>