Androgynous 🎀🟣💙 [23]

Thursday. T

Luz was a good girlfriend last night and gave Amity as many kisses as she wanted even though Alador was there. Amity was content after the kisses were supplied, and gave multiple of her own to Luz, then the final kiss the two shared before Luz left.

They were both very embarrassed when they got to bed. They would never admit it to eachother, but they wished they could share more kisses. Echo supplied Luz was some extras before the two fell asleep, and Amity used the stuffie Luz bought her as a temporary replacement for her girlfriend to fuel up on cuddles.

Then the night went by peacefully for the two. Then came time, for work.

Luz had a morning shift and so did Amity, so when Luz got to work, she called her. "Muhh..Huh..?"

"Morning Princess, you up yet?"

"Eh...Kin..da.." Amity yawned. "Could use my girlfriend..To.." Another yawn, then a thud. "Ouch-"

Luz straightened up behind the counter, "Amor?- Amity are you okay?- Amity-"

"Sorry yeah..I was trying to push myself up but missed..And fell off the bed.." Amity mumbled. "One way to wake up.."

Luz sighed, "Ten cuidado Amor..Did you get any bruises? Are you hurt?"

Amity grunted as she stood, humming quietly, "No I'm okay, still good."

"Okay..Are you getting ready?"

"About to. Are you already at work Luz?"

The Latina rested her arms on the counter, a bit at ease, "Yes I am. I called to make sure you weren't faking being awake."

Amity clicked her tounge, "You knew."

Luz smirked, "I knew. But I also wanted to her vocal confirmation cause I love hearing your voice. Given you're not shouting at me or angry."

Amity's end grew a bit loud, then a thud. "Woah- Oops-" The line shuffled. "Sorry."

"Did you drop me?" Luz teased.

"Yeah, sorry! Does your brain ever know you were supposed to put down something but it sent the signal to the wrong hand?"

Luz gasped, "I'm not alone?-"

"Ah, good to know I'm not either! But that's what just happened. I was going to hang something else up but it hit the rack and fell. Okay I have to get ready, I'll see you when I get to work okay?"

Luz hummed, "Okay. Oh, and the construction crew got closer to the street and it gives a lot of debris. So take a different route, it'll save you some time."

"Thank you Luz. I love you." Amity giggled.

Luz smiled, a blush spreading over her lovestruck face. "Love you too my little Apple. Bye."

"Bye~" Amity hung up.

Luz placed her phone down, covering her face, "Ooh geez she's going to be the death of me--"

"Girlfriend eh?" Customer leaned on the counter, placing his stuff down.

Luz looked up at him, possibly on the brink of tears, "She's amazing-- And her giggles?- Dude I'm in too deep-" Luz sighed, typing something in the register, beginging to scan his stuff. "Will that be all?"

"Yep this is it. Her giggles make you blush or what? After that call I'm pretty sure it does." He placed another thing on the counter, stepping back. "In the bag I bought please."

Luz nodded, opening his bag after scanning it, sorting the stuff in to the bag. She moved her hand down and pressed a button, typing something in, "$43.17. Cash, credit or rob?"

"Robbing thank you!" He snatched the bag and ran.

Luz pulled out a gun, yes a gun, and hopped over the counter, running after him. She looked around, running left, loading the weapon and aiming. She fired, causing him to flinch and turn back. It was a glue dot gun. Luz shot five more times before her bullets ran out and she threw it at him.

It hit his calf, earning a limp from him, but he still ran. "YOU, RED DRESS, TRIP HIM!" Luz shouted, pointing to the woman.

She panicked, but ultimately stuck her foot out and tripped the guy who landed on his face and skidded down the floor. Luz slowed to a jog then a stop, grabbing the back of his hoodie, "Alright. Two choices. Deal with me and the boss, or security."

"Mmnnghh.." He groaned.

Luz nodded, "Security it is." Luz rose her hand, whistling. "Thanks Lady, I'll buy you a drink if you want."

"Uh- I'll take a few dollars, it'll pay for my drink.."

Luz reached in to her pocket, fumbling with some cash and pulling out a five. "Here you go." Luz smiled, taking the bag from the guy. "Come on, up."

He fumbled to stand, Steve jogging over, "I got him Luz, what did he do?"

"Tried to soften me up by talking about my lovely girlfriend, then I bagged his stuff and he ran with it." Luz signaled to the bag in her hand. "Don't worry about that lady, she helped me stop him. And be careful with the glue dots, they can hold an elephant in place."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Twenty minutes after the whole ordeal, Luz put the stolen stuff back, after picking up her weapon, and catered to her customers. Then when she least expected it, Luz was hugged from behind. "HELLO!"

"BWAH!" Luz spun around, no one behind her. "Oh geez- Huh-?"

"On your back holding on for dear life-" Amity giggled nervously, squeezing Luz.

The Latina sighed, lowering herself slightly, Amity hopping off. Luz turned again, wrapping her arms around Amity's waist, "Hey my Little Apple.." Luz smiled softly, nuzzling Amity's cheek. "I missed you.."

"I misses you too Mi Amor~" Amity cooed, rubbing Luz's back.

The Latina placed a few gentle kisses on Amity's cheeks, humming, "I wish I had an entire day to just hold you in my arms Amity~"

"You wish? I can make that happen."

Luz gasped, "You can?-"

"Ask your boss for a day off." Amity grinned.

Luz gasped again, "That's a genius idea let's do it. When she's working though cause I'm not letting Hooty work alone."

Amity nodded, kissing Luz's cheek, "Can you check in the schedule?" Amity asked.

Luz shook her head, "She didn't make one for June cause everyone worked, but King quit so it's just been me and Hooty making our own. We've been alternating coming in mornings, but we still work 10 hours a day."

Amity moved her hand up, caressing Luz's cheek, "It isn't good for you though Luz.."

"I know. But every minute counts, and I have to be available." Luz leaned in to Amity's palm. "I've already gotten a day off-"

"Which was paid." Eda lightly hit her head. "You can take the day off tommorow, I'll be here with Cam."

Luz glared back at her, "My mom? When she's grounded and so are you??" Luz pulled Amity to her side when she turned to look at Eda.

"I'm not grounded, Hooty is for trying to ground me. He isn't the dummy paying rent."

"Yes I am! You give me the money and I send it!" Hooty called from the back.

Luz rolled her eyes, looking to Amity, "So, tommorow?"

The greenette smiled, "Tommorow."

To be undefined another time.