Trans FTM 💙🎀⚪️🎀💙 [14]

Monday E

Luz was woken up, with crying. And King roughly hitting her chest. Luz nudged him off, sitting up, "Hush Owlbert..I'm here.." Luz picked him up. "King come on..Alarm went off, time to go.."

"I...Quit..Rem..member..?" King yawned.

Luz nodded, "But I still have to take you home.." Luz carefully got out of bed, hushing Owlbert and rocking him. "Calmate hermano..I'm here.."

Owlbery sniffled, hiccuping quietly, nuzzling in to Luz's chest. "M....ty.." He mumbled.

"Amity? Is that what your nightmare was about?" Luz kissed his head, rubbing his back.

Owlbert nodded slowly, growling, mimicking a quiet, hoarse scream, then cried again. "Awh..Did she hurt you..?"

The boy trembled, nodding even slower. Luz walked towards her phone, unlocking it, going to contacts and calling Amity. It rung for a few seconds, and Luz was met with a tired groan. "Muh-Huh..?"

"Owlbert had a nightmare and you were the bad guy. Can you apologize to him?" Luz asked.

"Wha..? But I didn't..Yawwwwnn..Do anything.."

"I know, but it'll stop him from thinking you'd hurt him if he sees you again.." Luz explained.

Amity hummed, "Okay..Put him on the phone.."

Luz offered the phone to Owlbert, the little boy sniffling, taking the phone and holding it against his ear. "B..llo..?"

"Hi Owlbert, sleep well? I'm sorry for scaring you last night, I really didn't mean to. I promise not to do it again, can you forgive me?"

Owlbert hiccuped, "M...ie.."

"I know I was a meanie, I'm really sorry Honey..I won't ever be a meanie again!"

Owlbert wiped his nose, contemplating whether to forgive the apple that chased him to the ballpark and left him to swim with kids who were covered in boogers and snot, or not, and be angry. "...ay..."

"Thank you Owlbert, I'll never do it again."

Yeah you better not! Apple demon.. Luz took the phone back, "Sorry for waking you Amity.."

"It's okay, my alarm was going to ring in a bit anyways. Wake up to the same thing?" Covers shuffled, Amity wincing as her room was cold.

"Yeah. And since King quit, I have to take his shift, so I start a little earlier than usual." Luz sat Owlbert on the bed. "Stay here, punch King if you want the bed to yourself, no kicking."

Owlbert saluted, wiping his tears again before lying back down. "Now you're ensuring a fight between children? Geez Luz, who hurt you?"

"It all happened in 2014.." Luz sighed. "That year was terrible I'm telling you, this man who I watched on TV for like, ever!! Died!! He had heart failure, I've been sad ever since."

"Awh, who was he?"

Luz smiled slightly, walking towards the bathroom, "Many of us know him by El Chavo, but others know outside of costume, he was Chespirito. Or Little Shakespeare, he was my entire childhood. His heart failing is what hurt me, it should've kept him going."

Amity ohed, "Well, I bet he was great. Are you going to get ready?"

"Yep," Luz ran the water for the bath. "But that also means I have to bathe Owlbert before I do. I've learned the hard way."