Polyamory 🔵🔴3.14⚫️[11]

N
Saturday.

Luz texted Amity a good morning when she got to work, humming happily as she listened to music. Luz set down the box, pulling out a pocket knife. She sliced through the tape, opening the box, "Oo~ These are very nice!"

Shirts for a show that recently underwent, what show? Gravity Sinks. It was really sad honestly, people were expecting it to come back, but it died on a good note. Luz flinched as her notification spooked her, pulling out her phone. "Oh, she responded fast!"

Luz opened the message, reading it. She pulled her earbud out, unconnecting them and calling Amity. "Luz-"

"Amity do you need me to pick you up- Do you want to get some things from your house-?"

"I just need you right now- C-Can..Can you just come hold me..?"

Luz rushed to the backroom, clocking out, "Of course Amity. Eda, I'm sorry Amity needs me, I'll be back-"

"Wha- Uh- Okay--?"

"Amity hon, can you tell me where you're at?" Luz grabbed her keys, texting Bo quickly.

"Ah- I-I uh- Uhm..I just started walking and I got kinda lost.."

Luz pushed the door open with her side as she fumbled with her keys, running to the escalators. "That's alright, can you check your location? Send it to me and I'll pick you up." Luz apologized quietly as she pushed past someone.

"Okay.."

"I'll call you back, hm? Don't worry Amity. I'll be there soon."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz switched off her vespa, removing her helmet and dropping it. She rushed over to the shaking Amity, hugging her tightly. "Heya sweetpea." Luz greeted, rubbing Amity's back. "You hungry? Sleepy?"

"..I could eat.." Amity mumbled, squeezing Luz. "..."

The Latina kissed Amity's head, nodding, "Where do you want to eat?"

"Mm..I want a kids meal.." Amity mumbled.

Luz pulled back a bit, "And I'll get it for you. Do you need a minute or do you want to go now?"

"..I..I need a minute..Just hold me please..-"

Luz picked Amity up, gently rocking her before rubbing her back, "Tell me when you're ready. I'll be with you the entire time."

.•○●.•○●.•○●.•○●.•○●.

"Thank you, have a good day." Luz smiled, waving. "Alright, it's been an hour. How're you feeling?"

Amity nuzzled in to Luz's shoulder, "Much better.."

Luz nodded, "But I still can't let you go."

"No. Please don't.." Amity squeezed Luz.

The Latina sighed, "I love carrying you Amity I truly do, but I'm working right now.."

"I'll kiss you-"

"You can't bribe me." Luz sat Amity on the counter, kissing her forehead. "But I can't say no. Yet, I have to. Unless, you tell me why you cried.."

Amity lowered her head, humming quietly, "My parents fought.."

"Mhm." Luz kissed her cheek.