Trigender 👚🟣✅️🟣👚 [18]

:( Couldn't find any Trigender songs. :) But here is my favorite Coarline sound!

Saturday. Y

Hooty came to work happy as can be with all his commissions done and ready! Today was also the day Luz saw her friends of day one again. "Gus, Willow hey!" Luz smiled. "Been awhile, how have you been?"

"Gay." Gus grinned, looking to Willow.

"Y-You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Willow yelped as an arm wrapped around her waist, looking back. "Hi-"

"Morning Flower~" Boscha cooed. "Wouldn't tell anyone what?"

"Boscha!" Luz stood upright. "Is Amity--"

"Luz!"

The Latina turned to the voice, smiling brightly and holding her arms out. Amity jumped in to her grasp, hugging Luz and humming happily. "Amor~! How are you? I'm okay. Are you okay? I am- I missed you!" Luz kissed Amity's cheek a multitude of times.

Amity giggled, "I'm doing great, I am okay, and I missed you too!"

Boscha hissed, separating the two, "I don't mind that you're dating, but while you are dating, don't get so close for crying out loud!" Boscha huffed.

Amity and Luz looked at eachother, then at Boscha. Amity hugged Luz again, the Latina picking her girlfriend up and scurrying inside with her. "Luz! Oh you little--" Boscha ran after her. "Get back here! Put her down!"

"Never!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz let Amity go when she had to. In this case, it was to take care of Owlbert who was crying due to all the noise. Luz shut everyone up, comforted Owlbert, and began the votes. Customers came in, pressed a button, and left or shopped. Went on for two hours before it ended, some people even commissioned Hooty for some flags.

He earned some side money, gave out some pridedflags, and everything went swimmingly! Luz kept the highest vote on a sticky note in the break room for Eda, the least popular option going to a scrapbox, and the second to fourth place were given a second chance.

Third and fourth got tied, then Luz's vote won the last option, and it was settled. Idea one and three were set to be sold in store, two and four sent online, and five scrapped for next year. Business was continued as usual, Hooty finished a few more commissions, Luz sent King on his first errand (buying her a smoothie) and Owlbert just sat and watched the customers.

They thought he was fake til he sneezed and made everyone scream, which caused him to giggle. Then he drew on a paper that said, "Pet for two dollars."

Eda was so proud. Scammer in the making, technically free money, and free love! Owlbert giggled everytime someone pat his head or ruffled his hair, and squealed when they poked at his sides. All in all, by the time the store was near closing, he had earned $254 dollars. 127 people pet him, most even did it more than once!

But Luz got off early to take him to the store with King. "Are we going home after this?" King asked, taking the candy bag on the shelf.

"If you guys want." Luz took the bag, placing it in her basket. "Owlbert, what else do you want?"

He squeezed King's hand, looking up at Luz and pointing up ahead. "Let's go." King nodded.

The two kids skipped ahead, Luz following from behind. Owlbert stopped in front of the toy isle, going down it with King, pointing at one. "I'm sure it's okay." King nodded.

Owlbert took the doll, showing it to Luz, "You can buy that yeah, if you want it."

The little boy smiled, releasing King's hand, holding up the hawk stuffie, smiling. "Ba."