Bi-Romantic Pride Day + Anniversary of StoneWall Riots 🎀👾🔵+🧱[28]

Three years later...

Tuesday. U

"Amity! As much as I love you I won't forgive you if we're late!!" Luz called out, grabbing her phone.

"Coming I'm coming hold your horses." Amity sighed from upstairs.

She quickly came down, fixing her dress slightly, taking Luz's hand, "Forgetting anything?" Luz asked.

"The stove-" Amity let Luz's hand go, rushing to the kitchen, quickly coming back. "Nevermind-"

Luz kissed her fingertips and pressed it against the picture of Echo, taking Amity's hand again and pulling her outside. Amity hastily closed the door, being helped in the vespa sidecar before Luz hopped on and drove off. They were silent during the drive, said drive taking thirty-two minutes.

Once they arrived to their destination, Luz helped fix Amity's hair before they ran past reception and quickly sat in the front row. "And do you, Edalyn Clawthorne..Take Camilla Noceda to be your lawfully wedded-"

"I do, please hurry, I've been wanting to kiss her like twenty minutes ago-" Eda adjusted her footing, squeezing Camilla's hand.

The Latina laughed, "Ay Amor, you'll get your kiss soon."

The crowd laughed, a few already sounding teary and full of snot. Luz squeezed Amity's hand, glancing to her lover. "Yes Luz, I will marry you.." Amity sighed.

"Yes-" She cheered softly.

"Speak now, or forever hold your peace.." The man glanced around.

Luz rose her hand, the crowd gasping, Eda glaring at her. "I approve. Took three years, but Eda, I'm happy I'll finally be able to call you Mom after this."

Wow. Okay. Eda did not expect that. She sniffled, wiping her tears and quietly thanking Luz, the crowd breathing in a sigh of relief. Luz sat back down, kissing Amity's cheek before being content with the light lipstick mark it left. "You may now kiss the bride."

Eda cupped Camilla's cheeks, pressing up against her. The audience cheered, clapping and congratulating the newlyweds, the flower boys crying their eyes out and going to Eda. "You did it Mom!" King exclaimed.

"That was awes..me!" Owlbert shouted, nuzzling her leg. "You did so goo...d!"

Eda ruffled their hair, taking Camilla's hand. Vee and Hunter happily tossed more flowers on top of them, both teary eyed and already sobbing. Luz stood, pulling Amity up with her, "Would you like a wedding as nice as this Amor?" Luz asked.

"Only if you bring tacos de Pollo because they are to die for-"

"Congrats Camilla!!" Odalia clapped, walking by the Noceda. "Is it time to spill the tea?"

Camilla nodded, smiling to Eda, "I knew you were going to propose to me at the restaurant Eda. Pardon, Wife." Camilla gently elbowed her, kissing her cheek.

"How did you know?"

"You dropped the ring six times, I even picked it up once. As much as I loved the way everything came out, you should've already known I would have said yes."

Owlbert giggled, "Told yo..u."

King looked back at Luz, slowing down and taking her hand, "When will you two get married?"

Amity and Luz looked to eachother, then down at King, "Not for some time buddy-- But when it comes, will you be my best man?"

He paused, then looked down at his lovely dress, "Nah. I want to be your flower boy. It was fun throwing flowers at people."