Intersex 🟨🟣[12]

Saturday. T

Luz was the first to wake, because she was really hot. "Muh..?" Luz glanced down.

Amity had put four blankets, folded so they would be heavier, on top of them. And guess what, she somehow, I don't know how, but somehow manged to maintain a perfect hairstyle through the night. "Morning sleeping beauty." Luz kissed her head.

"Mnn..NoOoO.."

"Time to start the day, let's get going."

Amity held on to Luz as she got up, the Latina sighing and holding her up. "Hooray.." Amity tiredly spoke.

"I have to shower, Amity. I require privacy." Luz went over to Echo's bowl.

She took it, scooping up some of his food, placing it back in his cage. She tapped it lightly, Echo emerging from the depths of hell called Luz's Closet. He rushed over, climbing up the pipes and sliding towards his bowl. Luz adjusted Amity in her arms, walking towards the bathroom. "Luuzzz~"

"Yes Princess?" The Latina ran the water for the shower, kissing Amity's head.

"Can we go back to beeedddd.."

"I can't, but you can." Luz walked back to her bed. "Drop."

Amity let go of Luz, "Come.."

"When I finish work, I will." Luz wrapped Amity in the blanket, kissing her head. "Feel free to sleep in. Feed Echo at ten, play with him a bit. Ask to help Mama with anything, if she says no, just try to help with something? Make yourself at home, sleep longer if you want- I'll be in the shower."

Luz kissed Amity's head, lightly jogging to the bathroom, closing the door. Amity flipped over, hugging the pillow, "..LuZzz.."

"Yeah??"

"Come cuddle.."

"I'll cuddle when I'm done showering!"

Amity sighed, "Luuuuzzzz.."

"Four minutes! I'll be out in a bit Princess." Luz called back. "Don't miss me already."

Amity giggled, nuzzling the pillow, pulling the blanket over herself. Echo squeaked, hopping down from a tunnel in front of Amity. He gently bit her palm, curling up, "Preeak!"

"Good boy." Amity kissed his head.

Echo got up, moving closer to Amity, nuzzling her cheek. The Blight relaxed, yawning quietly, gently nuzzling the pillow, returning to her unfinished dream.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Amity..Amity~" Luz gently shook her.

"Mmnnghh..?"

"I'm heading off to work now, I love you." Luz kissed her cheek. "Que descanses."

Amity whined, "Luzz.."

The Latina kissed her cheek again, ruffling her hair, "I'll be home at seven, need anything?"

"You to come back to bed.."

Luz smiled, "Later, I promise."

Amity yawned, Echo following her yawn with his own. Amity sat up, holding her arms up, "Hug.."

"You're not going to trap me are you?"

"Of course not.."

Luz rose a brow, shrugged, and hugged Amity. "Trapped!" Amity giggled.