Demigirl 🦳⚪️🎀⬜️🎀⚪️🦳 [21]

Tuesday. E

Luz awoke to her girlfriend in her arms, happily dreaming, possibly about pancakes cause she kept saying syrup. So Luz checked the time before going back to sleep. For twenty minutes. The second time she woke up, it was to a call from Eda. Saying that she needed to come to work today and if she could please not die on the way-

So Luz agreed, said she'd be in at eleven, and went back to sleep. The third time she was woken up, was to kisses. Kisses that the person giving them thought Luz was asleep. "Mm.." Luz stirred. "Do you think I can't feel that?"

Amity yelped quietly, lowering her reddening face, "I hoped not-"

Luz leaned down, kissing her head, "Don't worry about it..They felt nice." Luz pushed herself up. "Okay I have to go get ready, are you..Going to work..?"

Amity hesitated, but ultimately nodded. "Steve said he banned the guy from entering the mall, so I'd be fine." Amity suddenly smiled. "Remember that time I kissed you on your bed-"

"Ooookayy I'm getting ready--" Luz removed the blanket, placing it over Amity before crawling off the bed. "Not my best moment that's for sure-"

Amity giggled, flipping over to watch as Luz gathered some clothing and guaze. "I thought it was cute."

"Cute sure, yeah. But embarrassing? Definitely. Augh why did you remind me?- I almost forgot about it-" Luz turned quickly. "But don't think I didn't like it- The kiss was nice, and I love doing it again-- But on my bed was not what I expected or wanted-"

Amity smiled warmly, "I know. Do you need help with.."

"No, don't worry I got it. I might need help rewrapping it, but I might be fine." Luz nodded. "Okay, uh- You go get ready, while I do the same, kay?"

"Kay!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz hummed quietly, her legs swinging under the couch as she looked around the room. She flinched when the gauze was tightened around her upper forearm, looking to Eda. "Done?"

"Yep." Eda stood. "When's the next replacement?"

Luz hummed, "When I shower later tonight, so I think I'll be fine til tomorrow. It'll have to be twice a day, then twice again..Then eventually to one, then nothing! But thank you."

Eda ruffled Luz's hair, "How did it happen anyways? You never told me." Eda stepped back to allow Luz room to stand.

The Latina stood, gently scratching the guaze, "He had a blade in his pocket that cut through his pants and when I grabbed him, my arm went down and I got sliced." Luz shook her head. "Didn't notice til King started crying."

"Ah. So it was you who traumatized my kid." Eda nodded slowly. "To work, Dummy."

Luz saluted, marching out front, yelping as she nearly fell, clearing her throat. "I'm okay!"

Eda shook her head slowly, a light chuckle escaping her mouth, "What a weirdo."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Luz's break came along, she drove with Bo to get some early lunch. Because her neighbor deserved some lovin' too. "No cause-" Bo covered her mouth as she swallowed. "That's what I saw her do! Cam hopped out the car, kissed Eda-"

"Stop-" Luz looked away. "You're making me picture horrible horrible stuff-"

Bo playfully rolled her eyes, a smile crossing her lips before she took another bite of her hamburger. "But yeah," Bo swallowed again. "Eda turned red, waited for your mom to go inside, and drove off mumbling something about a date."