SORRY :)

PLEASE READ

Sooooo hello!
To any of you who have found this new version of Changed, welcome back :) I've missed this book so much!
To any new readers, welcome :)

It's a funny story see, i got logged out of my previous account, StylinsonVibe and ended up losing all motivation for writing this fan fiction. Two years later (i think), and I'm back, after creating this account.
Unfortunately I'm still unable to log back into my old account, but i have decided to continue the story here after reading lots of lovely comments on my old account :)

Obviously i have lost a lot of work and drafts, and will be re-editing and rewriting a lot of the book. I have also decided to change some of the storyline, just based on feedback from the older version. This includes removing Niam and rewriting some upsetting scenes to be less explicit. I'm going to work on this as quickly as possible!

Just in case some of you didn't see, there is a warning in the description of this book, it includes detailed self harm! Please do not read if you could be triggered!

I've honestly missed this book so much, and I'm so grateful for the support on the old version. I obviously don't have a following on this account, so i don't expect many will read the book, but i hope that somehow this manages to reach some of those who read Changed, and you will be able to see an ending.

Again I'm so sorry about all this, but i love and appreciate you all :)