Part 6

(Earlier)
(1991/12/04)

  His wife's screams while giving birth to her first child with the help of the villages' women, reached his ears.

"A little bit more, hang in there."
One of the women soothed for the other to endure the pain until a baby crying was heard.

The mother looked with tearful eyes at her baby in her sister's arms, she took him in her arm and cradled him so he would stop crying.

"My dear little Seokjin... Mommy is here."

She extended her finger which he grabbed with his tiny cute hand, making her laugh at its cuteness and not notice her husband who walked in.

"Our son is so beautiful but..." He went quiet and looked sadly at his baby who was too going to suffer from his eyes, like everyone in their village. "If the curse broke, then he would live like any other kid without having to look down to avoid people's eyes."

  He grabbed his son's small hand but Seokjin got his father's finger wet with his saliva, Mr. Kim laughed a little then took his son in his arms.

"Seokjin... my son, I wish someday you'll be free from these Glass Eyes." He kissed his child's cheek and kept looking at his mini version son, the face and eyes and also pain.

  It had been more than a century since their cursed grandparents died and the dynasty kept going until now, everyone made sure to only get out of the village in emergency cases.

  They're even retarded comparing to others, they still sleep in houses made of straw and use donkeys and horses for transportation like in the antiquity.

  It was dangerous for them to become as modern as the outside world, if they wanted to do so they would have to show up to people and would be exposed, then that would be easy to handle.

At all...

_________________

(Moderne time)
(2021/05/10)

"Aah Lee Seok you're so pitiful." That was Seokjin who woke up mid night at the brother's bickering noises.

  He took his phone with barely open eyes and looked at the clock.

What the fuck 3 a.m. ?

They really have the energy to fight at this time of the night instead of sleeping.

  Seokjin sighed and closed his eyes impatiently, him who hated noise.

  He got up and took his glasses, wearing it then lazily walked out of his room at the same time the door in front of him opened. Yoongi who had his hair and clothes in a total mess and his eyes half closed seemed to have also woken up because of the shouting.

  A mocking tsk left Yoongi's lips as soon as he saw Seokjin's look and without a word he walked to the sound's source, same did Seokjin.

"I know that you did it on purpose!!!" Namjoon shouted angrily only for the other to answer him with the same tone.

"Why would I drop a cup of water on your clothes on purpose, you idiot?"

"Woah did the bookworm wet his bed in his sleep and now wants to blame it on others?" That was Yoongi who didn't like his brother to be scolded by a bookworm like Namjoon.

"Oh look who came, the lost kitten." Namjoon mocked.

"Don't forget that lions are in cats family." Replied the other.

  How unbelievable it was! Are they fighting for such an insignificant and childish reason?

  And wasn't Yoongi all sleepy and barely walking just few seconds ago? What's with the sudden energy?