Part 7

(Old days)
(2000/06/12)

"Seokjung get up!" A nine-years old Jin exclaimed while putting on his cloths.

"Five more minutes."

"Yah you're now seven and you should learn to get up by yourself, not make me wake you up everytime!" Jin complained, hands on his hips and looking at the sleeping boy who scoffed while getting up from his bed.

"Good! When you're done showering, get down to have breakfast and you'd better not fall asleep again or I'll tell Mom that you're the one who stole the apples from our auntie."

  Seokjung tensed and his eyes filled with tears and he tried to plead Jin not to tell her but Jin knew those were his brother's fake tears.

  Nobody beats Seokjung at faking innocence.

"Your tears won't convince me, come on get in the shower or I'll be the one to shower you."

  Seokjung ran fast inside the bathroom, the thing he feared the most after his mother was Jin showering him.

  He would strip his skin off while rubbing his body! As if he was whipping and wanted to take his skin off him!

  Jin laughed at how Seokjung feared him. He cleaned and organized his brother's bed then walked out of the room heading to the kitchen.

"Mom can I have an apple for breakfast?"

"Yes Jin you can, even Seokjung can."

"Seokjung said he doesn't want." Jin said evilly, having revenge from his brother who loved- no, adored apples! But that was his punishment from Jin for taking apples without permission.

  He shouldn't learn to steal.

  Everyone sat around the table, even Seokjung got down and took his seat. He felt betrayed when he saw his older brother eat an apple.

"Don't try to take one." Jin whispered while taking the apple basket away from him. The younger sighed angrily and started to eat his eggs with a grimace.

He knew his bother's annoying moves.

______________________

(Modern era)
(2021/05/10)

"Well I'm nice enough to bring you breakfast."

  Seokjin said after walking in the room with the maids who were carrying the food behind him.

  They put the food on the table which was on in the middle of the room.

"What rights did you lock us here for?" Yoongi hissed angrily, Seokjin looked at him then brought his index to his chin, pretending to think.

"Hmm let me think... oh I think it's that right your father gave me." He mocked then locked the door and sat on the one-person sofa. "Come on, eat."

  He ordered, making the brothers look at him with a grim. Their own father didn't do that with them, then who is he to come and do that?

"Or what?" Namjoon said.

"Or you'll stay here one more hour." Seokjin answered simply.

  The brothers got up from their places and approached the table after giving hatred looks to each other.

"Good, next time you should listen to who are older than you without threats." The brothers gave him rage glares. "By the way, I still haven't heard your apologizes to each other, don't you wanna get out?"