Do you have chemistry?

"Hello guys, welcome back on your break. Hope you had a great time to relax because now, in final year, you will need to work harder and be ready to face the world as a doctor. And..."
Mr Adams 'welcome back' lecture was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Oh thank god Armaan stopped Adams. His speech was kinda starting to freak me out," Shilpa muttered under her breath, loud enough for Sid and Riddhima to hear.

Armaan: "Hi sir, sorry I'm late. I had to go to the first aid office."
Mr Adams: "Why what happened?"
A: "A big thing stepped on my foot so hard that I thought it broke.

Riddhima looked up at him with a oh-my-god-unbelievable look.

Mr Adams: "I hope you feel better. Sit where there is a spare seat.

Armaan looked around to see only one empty seat, next to Sid but behind Riddhima.

This should be fun, he thought and walked to his seat.

Riddhima turned around and whispered angrily, "Since when did you do chemistry?"
"Ever since I met you." Armaan flirted back, adding a wink.
Frustrated, Riddhima turned back around and waited for Mr Adams to start again.

Mr Adams thought to himself, I have a feeling this year is going to be real interesting, as he turned around smirking.

"Hey Shilp," Armaan whispered after Mr Adams resumed his teaching. "What?" She whispered back. "Wanna sit next to Sid for this lesson." "Ok." Shilpa replied, not realising what she had just agreed to.