The Desi Bros

"So bhai, dont you have to go to uni," said a man, running on the treadmill, to another guy who was doing Push-Ups.

"Oh hell, I lost track of time. Tum bhi ready ho jao. Kantabai! Kantabai! Kantabai! Breakfast taiyar kardo! Please!"

(you too get ready...........please prepare breakfast)

"Uff Armaan bhaiya, app jaiye, hum mein toh uni 9 start hai. Fresher jo hoon,"

(OMG Armaan brother, you go  i have to go t Uni at 9. Afterall, I'm a fresher)

replied the younger brother.

"Okay, tum bag pack kardo aur main ready hone jaa raha hoon, okay Mr. Reyansh Malik?"

(You pack the bags and I'm going to get ready)

"Yes Captain."

After packing Armaan and his bag, Rey marched towards the kitchen sees Kantabai. He goes and hugs her from behind.

"Waah kya baat hai, Kantabai, app toh iss saree mein kafi hot lag rahi ho. Aap toh Katrina Kaif ko beat kat sakte hai."

(Omg, Kantabai, you look so hot in this saree. You can beat Katrina Kaif.)

After ArEy's mom died, Kantabai has treated thrm as her own children and Armaan and Rey sees her as a motherly figure.

She slapped his arm. "Chup badmaash, tum abhi tak taiyaar nahi hue, jao."

(Shut up naughty boy, you haven't got ready yet, go.)

Armaan was thinking about his frenemy from 1st year, Riddhima   Oberoi. He knew he feels something for her, but he has always denied it, saying its anything but love. After 1 month, he was going to see her again. He got up and got ready.

Armaan made his way downstairs and towarda the dining table. He ate breakfast, checked his bag, because Mr Rey has packed it(LOL!).

"Rey ko please bol dena woh time pe aai jaiye. Mein jaa raha hoon. Bye,"

(Please tell Rey to reach in time. I'm leaving .)

he told Kantabai in a cute way and left.

Rey came down after sometime and asked, "Bhai Kahaan Hai?" (Where's Bro?)

"Woh chala gaya." (He already left)

"Oh, ok."

He sat down and ate breakfast, said bye to Kantabai and soon also left the house for Uni.

That was the entry of two brothers, Armaan and Rey Malik.

Precap"

How will the first meeting of TaaRey be?