Khuda Jaane....

"And the next song is requested by @queen_princess1994 and we will be back after the break."

Rey was driving to Uni and stopped at the red light. He was waiting for the light to go green when he heard someone saying "Oh hell." Rey looked towards the voice and saw a girl yelling at her driver.

Meanwhile,the radio station started playing "Khuda Jaane."

Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hoon

Tum pe hi aa ke rukta hoon

Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun

Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya

Khuda jaane yeh kyun huwa hai

Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

She was an Indian girl by the looks of it and had an angelic face. Rey rolled down the windows, took off his sunglasses and bent over towards her car.

"Help Chaiye?"

(Want help?)

"No thanks"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pata nahi isko driver kisne banaya. Petrol bharna bhool gaya. Time pe nahi reach karogi toh di se bahut dhantegi"

(God knows who made this person a driver. He forgot to fill the car wih petrol. Now if I don't reach on time, Riddhima will yell a lot at me).

Taani was still rambling on when she heard a husky voice talking to her.

"Help chaiye?"

(Want help)

"No thanks," Taani replied after a minute.

She got into a cab and left.

Rey watched her get into a cab and leave.

"Yeh kya ho raha mujhe? Anyways, jaldi se Uni pooach jao, Rey, warna bhai mera sar khalega."

(What's happening to me? Anyways, quickly reach Uni, Rey

He started the car and left.

That was TaaRey's first meeting. How will RiddhiMaan's meeting?