The Party Begins

Taani and Sharon walked in with awe.

"Wow Sharon. Look at Di's set up. It's so pretty."

"I know right?"

They were distracted by Sharon's phone ringing. It was Swayam.

"Hello Sharon, where are you guys?"
"At the entrance. You?"
In the carpark. Wait for us."
"Ok."

Soon, Swayam and Rey walked in, grabbing everyone's attention. Well Rey was. By now, everyone knew that Swayam and Sharon are together.

But Rey's attention was captured by Taani, dressed in a red salwar suit. Wow. Man she's beautiful.

Taani could feel his piercing eyes and blushed.
"I will be back."

----------------------------

"Hurry up. We have to get back as well." Armaan's voice echoed from the living room.
"I'm done. Almost..."

Riddhima grabbed her keys, mobile and lipstick and stuffed it in her bag with her spare clothes and walked down.

"Let's go."

Armaan turned his head from his phone and his jaw fell open. He was enchanted by her beauty. Oh my god. She's making it harder not to like her.
He cleared his voice and followed her out the door when he saw her dori was open.

"Riddhima."
"Yes?"
"Umm, your back string is open."

Riddhima reached for the strings and struggled to tie it.

Armaan stepped forward. "I will do it," taking the strings and tied it, brushing his fingers unintentionally on het back. She shivered.

"Umm let's go." Armaan said, opening the door of the car.

---------------------------

Shilpa was checking to see if there was enough food, when a pair of arms snaked around her waist, making her gasp.

"Sid, what are you doing?"
"Romancing with my girlfriend."
"What if the teachers see us?"
He spun her around, facing her.
"So?"
"We are meant to be role models for the freshers? Remember our freshers?"

.....