Oye Hoye

Sharon drove into Swayam's driveway and parked it. She turned to face her now  sleeping boyfriend and gently patted his cheek.

Sh: Swayam, babe, I need you to wake up.

Sw: (half asleep) Don't touch me. I have a girlfriend.

Sharon smiled as she shook her head at her doofy boyfriend, took out her phone and dialled a number. After two rings, someone answered.

Sh: Hello, yeah man, I need help dragging your brother out of the car.

Anonymous: Where are you?

Sh: In the driveway.

Shivam walked out of the house in a groggy manner and after a quick hug to Sharon, walked towards the passenger side and dragged his brother out the seat and walked into the house, Sharon following behind.

Dropping Swayam into the sofa, Shivam walked into the kitchen to grab water and came back, offering a glass to Sharon.

Shiv: So how was the party?

Sh: It was fun I guess.

Shiv: That's good.

Sh: Hey do you mind if I crash here? I don't want to go home alone this late at night.

Shiv: Yeah sure, you can sleep in Swayam's room. He probably won't get up till tomorrow morning.

••••••••••••••••••••

Upon reaching the Oberoi house, Armaan parked the car close to the door. He turned towards Riddhima, who was still fast asleep, draped in his jacket he kept in the car. He reached over to move the strand of her hair, which covered her eyes.

A: (talking to himself) Armaan, get a hold of yourself. This is Basket, the jhalli chudail.

Shaking his head, he climbed out of the driver's seat, making his way to the other side of the car.

Opening the door, he attempted to wake Riddhima up.

A: Basket. Oye Basket. Get up. We have reached home.

R: (in her sleep) Sone do mujhe Taani.

A: Yeah, she's definitely gone.

Picking her up again, he rang on the doorbell of her house and waited for someone to open the door.

The door opened to reveal a older man, dressed in a black suit, hands in his pockets.

A: Hello Arnab Uncle, kaise ho aap?

Ar: Areh beta yeh kya hua Riddhi ko

A: Woh actually kya hua, pehle meh isko neeche rakh doon?

Ar: Haan, aaiye.

Arnab guided Armaan into the house and into the living room and called Ramu kaka to bring two glasses of water.

Ar: Kya hua Riddhi ko and where is Taani?

A: Chinta ki koi baat nahi uncle. She drank alcohol accidently, thinking it is juice and Rey, my younger brother will bring Taani home. They are helping clean up still.

Ar: (Shaking Armaan's hand) Okay thank you beta. Please sit down. You must be tired.

A: It's fine uncle. I am going to head home now. I have university tomorrow again.

Ar: Okay. Send my regards to your dad.